Can I buy a Labyrinth clear?

Surely there's a market for this.
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2016, 8:57:23 PM
"
Taganov wrote:
Surely there's a market for this.

You can. Just not in the forums.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:47:26 PM
Yup. In which ever difficulty you desire, go to the board in act 3 town of that difficulty. There are usually a few postings indicating how much they charge per run.

Usually it's 2c for norm, 3c cruel, 5c merciless, and FREE for Uber (but you have to use your offering to the goddess)
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
You still have to step over the traps on your own so I never really understood why anyone would need to buy a 'clear'.

For the Izaro fight. If you want to get your Ascendancy points before you are ready to fight Izaro on your own. (Especially if your build needs those ascendancy points to work properly.)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
What about Endgame Trials? I need just 1.
"
srt746 wrote:
What about Endgame Trials? I need just 1.

/global 820
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Of course you can, OP. It's the reason that it's content that few people like, then they will want to pay for a carry.

Remember, GGG design first and foremost, always, for economy stimulant.

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
You still have to step over the traps on your own so I never really understood why anyone would need to buy a 'clear'.

Look again.

Ever notice those levers that seem to either do nothing or open a door that you need to be the other side of anyway?

Yeah, that's to let your peons puppies through the shortcut. Then at the boss they just wait outside, get full credit for short-cutting the traps and standing outside the boss room.

But hey, they paid for it by swatting flies for an hour.

Economy.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 20, 2016, 7:47:57 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Of course you can, OP. It's the reason that it's content that few people like, then they will want to pay for a carry.

Remember, GGG design first and foremost, always, for economy stimulant.

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Look again.

Ever notice those levers that seem to either do nothing or open a door that you need to be the other side of anyway?

Yeah, that's to let your peons through the shortcut. Then at the boss they just wait outside, get full credit for short-cutting the traps and standing outside the boss room.

But hey, they paid for it by swatting flies for an hour.

Economy.

All i got from this post is that i can have peons!
Spoiler
work work work

Sweet!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Probably not a good term to use in the ultimate context, yes.

:P

How about the edit? :D
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 20, 2016, 7:48:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info