[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

"
Penetros wrote:
"
Zegelmorph wrote:
Perhaps a silly question, but would it be viable to drop Cospri's and the Pierce Gem, and instead run Piercing Shots and the Poison Gem? When I play it feels I'm only poisoning some of the time, because my HoT doesn't hit everything and I don't self-curse every pack I run into.

The HoT curse setup definitely feels lackluster since I'm frequently offscreening meaning I'm not really getting the effects of the curse on those attacks.

I can say with the poison gem I notice the poison/bleed fairly often. Id on't have a cospri's yet.

Cospri is rly needed here, before i could afford one i used snakebite and i hated it. I'm now around 22k dps with HoT/Wrath/Chaos Golem. (Still missing the enchantment on my Nest) So Normal mobs just melt away, dont need the poison here for bosses i have a 4L Setup with Frenzy/GMP/CoH/Projectile Weakness. (Will 5L that for second curse) Just spamm that a few times to get him cursed than poison him with normal barrage.

Also for the ppl complaining the get Oneshoted my life is now around 5.7k and i rarley get one-shot now. (Before 5k that happened alot) What really helped me too was the Decoy Totem, doesnt work for all bosses but for alot. Place totem -> spamm boss few times -> place totem again etc.
I'm also using a Vaal Grace with incr. duration for bosses, and will buy a Rumi's tomorrow.

My character is public so you can check out the gear.
"
kindevu wrote:
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:

What crit chance are you sitting on? I am using inc crit chance on the 6 link and have 60% crit chance, 40% without it. Thinking about changing it to slower procetiles. Also i have trouble with HP, sitting on 4k atm and normal atziri instakills me.

40% crit chance in hideout. 43% if used golem.
Maybe i`ll regret cloth and chain+celerity to take True strike for 75% more crit chance. Depends on how much % physical resistance i will lose. Otherwise i have to revert back to evasion because physical reductions gets too low.
I also have 4k hp and as u can see in the video,uber izaro didn`t 1 shot me. His wave attack nearly kills me but i can survive it.
I have not tried normal or uber atziri yet with iron reflex.

"
Baelturath wrote:
"
perz0r wrote:
How do you use both grace and wrath aura since they reserve 100% of your mana together? Did you grab
charisma node as well?

He has a levelled Enlighten in that 4L, bringing the mana reservation of both auras down.

Enlighten is lvl 3. lvl 4 is extremely expensive atm. I had used Charisma when i had that setup. And a cheap lvl 3 enlighten helps too. Now i`m testing if grace is redundant or not. I`m trying to figure if there is much difference between 50% base resistance without grace and 65% base resistance with grace.

I've changed inc crit for slower procetiles and my dps went up a lot. Thinking about changing to iron reflexes myself. Usually bosses arent problem but for example boss in mud geyser or phantasmagoria can still one shot me and thats a problem.
Hi guys!

Whats about Reach of the Council Spine Bow ?

still playable? or change it for voltaxic?

allready have rofc and i wondering sell it? change it?

thx
Reach of the council hmm i think reflect map not good
as it dont have element damage or convert to chaos

u are doing raw dps like tornado shot so if a reflect mob u may accidentally kill urself without notice

Using cospir or rare chest or koams is really up to you
for me is a rare chest with high life and resis that work well

Currently a 31k DPS for barrage using slower projectiles and crtical strikes
Life is only 4.5k
trying to get 5k hoping by lv 90
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Sep 26, 2016, 7:22:56 AM
"
eix0r wrote:
"
Penetros wrote:
"
Zegelmorph wrote:
Perhaps a silly question, but would it be viable to drop Cospri's and the Pierce Gem, and instead run Piercing Shots and the Poison Gem? When I play it feels I'm only poisoning some of the time, because my HoT doesn't hit everything and I don't self-curse every pack I run into.

The HoT curse setup definitely feels lackluster since I'm frequently offscreening meaning I'm not really getting the effects of the curse on those attacks.

I can say with the poison gem I notice the poison/bleed fairly often. Id on't have a cospri's yet.

Cospri is rly needed here, before i could afford one i used snakebite and i hated it. I'm now around 22k dps with HoT/Wrath/Chaos Golem. (Still missing the enchantment on my Nest) So Normal mobs just melt away, dont need the poison here for bosses i have a 4L Setup with Frenzy/GMP/CoH/Projectile Weakness. (Will 5L that for second curse) Just spamm that a few times to get him cursed than poison him with normal barrage.

Also for the ppl complaining the get Oneshoted my life is now around 5.7k and i rarley get one-shot now. (Before 5k that happened alot) What really helped me too was the Decoy Totem, doesnt work for all bosses but for alot. Place totem -> spamm boss few times -> place totem again etc.
I'm also using a Vaal Grace with incr. duration for bosses, and will buy a Rumi's tomorrow.

My character is public so you can check out the gear.

It doesn't seem the character is public? Or at least I should say, you have Characters tab hidden?
My Account->Privacy Settings->Hide Characters tab->Uncheck.

Unless there's another way to easily access it I'm missing, still thanks for the info
I did end up getting a Cospri's myself luckily and 5L'd in 1fus

Gear

Flasks

Really need to get an instant staunching/heat life flask for reflect.

Actually need to redo almost all my non-unique gear, and get a good belt, on the hunt for that now. Prismweave kind of worked out for what it was at the time, but it doesn't have enough resists or damage (that's not lightning->chaos). It's definitely an okay belt for leveling with this build though
Last edited by Penetros on Sep 26, 2016, 8:31:02 AM
Last edited by eix0r on Sep 26, 2016, 9:50:41 AM
hey guys, can you tell me what ascendancies to pick? I didnt't see it anywhere. thanks
"
gbkilla3 wrote:
hey guys, can you tell me what ascendancies to pick? I didnt't see it anywhere. thanks

It's on the skill tree.
first page still un to date?
Couldn't search through 25 pages, but how do you maintain your mana on fights where stuff doesn't die before you mana ends?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info