Please make PvP-only unlock officially per-account only

Making it officially per-account only like Scion would a. be more like Scion, to which it is otherwise comparable anyways, b. allow Challenge Hardcore PvP to better serve the Premade PvP faction, which is currently underserved, and c. be very trivial to do. I can see no legitimate reason not to do this, since Scion is already per-account. Why should PvP-only characters be dubiously per-account per-league?

Allowing premade PvP players to more easily congregate in Challenge Hardcore instead of the gear-dominated Standard and non-Hardcore Challenge leagues would substantially reduce them having to rub elbows with the immature 500ex minority, which is a leading cause of strife among PvP players as-is. If people are going to just leave when they run into completely incompatible players (and they do,) there's no point in smooshing them together, it just annoys both sides.

Like-minded players, please express your support in this thread, maybe we'll get their attention for at least one little tweak that can make PvP a little more interesting and viable.

Also, by the way, PvP announcer voices haven't played since the new sound system went in, I assume they're not getting precached. Would be nice to fix that, but much lower priority than supporting premade in any way you can bring yourselves to.

EDIT: And sometime between day before yesterday and today, the announcer voices finally got fixed... surprising. I wonder if it was somehow already slated for the content update on someone else's report, or if someone actually noticed this thread and slipped in the fix last-minute... doubt it, pretty sure GGG hardly reads this subforum. Still think the unlock thing needs attention much more, but who knows, maybe they finally changed that this patch too... I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. Anyone know for sure?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last edited by TheLastZica on Jul 20, 2016, 7:34:43 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2016, 9:05:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info