I'm happy because...

GZ! :)
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:45:06 PM
Hehe, good luck on your challenges/achievements. With practice you take down those bosses :)
Sometimes...
Congrats :D
Hf :)
Congrats to OP
IGN:Flickfrap
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
No one on the internet knows that I'm really a cat.

Let your fur flag fly, brother! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
xjjanie wrote:
...I got a toon to level 90 for the first time - my current Prophecy gladiator. So what? some of you may ask...well, for me it is a significant milestone.

I'm a 57 year old Grandma who has only been playing PoE since last December - never played an ARPG before. At all. Still learning all of the fight mechanics and what skills go well with which characters etc.

I even got as far as (normal) Atziri this evening (remind me not to play when under the influence of beer....) oh boy I must remember to avoid that flameblast....

Pale Council? Need more beer to work out wtf is going on there ;)

I like older people playing online games, no joke! GZ on your first lvl. 90 toon. Atziri isn't that hard, I'm sure you will beat her soon and Pale Council really is a strange clusterfuck but you will figure it out too! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Congratulations! I remember feeling elated when I hit those same milestones. And yea, the flameblasts... Good luck and happy hunting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info