small supporters packs - what happen?

Sorry. I misread when you say that you're "not getting any more of these" as a threat. But it appears you were just disappointed. Too many people threatening GGG with not buying support packs when they dont get what they want recently that it annoyed me too much.

Anyway like what Namcap said, its not that they were offering cheaper packs with less points. It's that you had buy points before and those points goes towards discounting the first support pack that you buy (up to 80% of the pack value).
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Prophecy dose not have any option to upgrade because it is a separate pack from the ascendancy ones, that and it is only the one tier.

Next packs when they release will likely be multi tier again and as such you will be able to upgrade them once you have purchased the minimum pack.

sorry but u dont get it either :)

I will put it in layman terms:
Normal supporter pack:
prophecy supporter pack - 60 dollars, content: mtx's + 500 points
What i bought:
prophecy supporter pack - 30 dollars, content: mtx's + 200 points

Same was true with all the other supporter packs, for example:
Aspirant Supporter pack - 50 dollars, content: mtx's + 450 points
What also was available:
Aspirant Supporter pack - 20 dollars, content: mtx's + 100 points

and so on.... there was roughly about 30 dollars difference between the normal supporter packs and the cheaper ones with same mtx's but less points.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Jerle wrote:
Sorry. I misread when you say that you're "not getting any more of these" as a threat. But it appears you were just disappointed. Too many people threatening GGG with not buying support packs when they dont get what they want recently that it annoyed me too much.

Anyway like what Namcap said, its not that they were offering cheaper packs with less points. It's that you had buy points before and those points goes towards discounting the first support pack that you buy (up to 80% of the pack value).

no problem... ahhhhhh so that's what it was.
I bought some standard and premium stash tabs as well as some mtx's but never a supporter pack.

This explain a lot, though its a shame GGG would not consider doing something like that as a feature for people willing to support the game yet not having money to buy the normal support pack.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

no problem... ahhhhhh so that's what it was.
I bought some standard and premium stash tabs as well as some mtx's but never a supporter pack.

This explain a lot, though its a shame GGG would not consider doing something like that as a feature for people willing to support the game yet not having money to buy the normal support pack.

There is nothing that stops you from buying standalone points for now if you can't afford a pack. It's what you did before, unintentionally. Let's say you need some stash tabs and a pet to keep you company but only have $30 to spare now. You buy some points and make your purchases. Then in a few weeks you have some more money, then you can apply that $30 to a supporter pack. You're never "losing" money by buying random points instead of a supporter pack, it will always be applied to your next purchase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info