small supporters packs - what happen?

Yesterday I saw a smaller supporter packs, which basically where same as normal supporter packs but with less points and therefore cheaper.

I was thinking to buy an ascendancy pack but they are gone. Anyone knows what happen ?

I though its a brilliant idea by GGG to do supporter packs with less points and therefore cheaper, but now im not sure if this was not some sort of mistake.

anyone can enlighten me?
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2016, 2:35:37 PM

you get the option to
- upgrade already purchased point packs to a supporter pack
- upgrade an existing supporter pack to a higher sp

you get these upgrade options displayed beside the supporter packs but you have to be logged in to your account.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
as you can see i bought the prophecy small support pack yesterday ( i never got the one for 60 dollars)
and Im logged in now, at the time of writing this post, yet I do not see the "upgrade packs"

I bought it as a standalone transaction yesterday. I wanted to buy another one (for ascendancy), but they are no longer available.

So do i need to buy some coins first to see the option again? Or was it a fluke that I got the "update pack" as a standalone?

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
The Ascendancy packs are still there, right below the Prophecy one. Did you click on the link from the shop menu or did you follow another one? Also, there is only one Prophecy pack which can't be upgraded and also, as far as I know, can't be used as payment towards the Ascendancy packs since they are a different type of packs and contain different items.
"
Miazga wrote:
as you can see i bought the prophecy small support pack yesterday ( i never got the one for 60 dollars)
and Im logged in now, at the time of writing this post, yet I do not see the "upgrade packs"

I bought it as a standalone transaction yesterday. I wanted to buy another one (for ascendancy), but they are no longer available.

So do i need to buy some coins first to see the option again? Or was it a fluke that I got the "update pack" as a standalone?

There are no "small prophecy pack", there is only the $60 one. You bought points before and it had never been applied to a pack, so it was showing you the discounted pack price due to your prior purchase. Now that you have bought a pack, you're seeing the real pack prices.
damn, thats sad.

I really thought that GGG made a supporter packs with less points that are cheaper.

Oh well, guess I will not be getting any more of these.

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:
damn, thats sad.

I really thought that GGG made a supporter packs with less points that are cheaper.

???

the cheapest ascendancy supporter pack is cheaper than the prophecy one you already got?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:
damn, thats sad.

???

the cheapest ascendancy supporter pack is cheaper than the prophecy one you already got?

He's just looking for things to whine.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
vio wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:
damn, thats sad.

???

no no,

basically yesterday i was looking in the shop (cause i had few points left after buying some stash tabs) and i clicked on the supporter pack banner, and to my surprise under the usual price (like the prophecy one for 60 dollars) there was another pack offering the same mtx but less points with word "upgrade" instead of "buy" (it cost only 30 dollars and had 200 points). The same was true for all the other supporter packs - everyone had a cheaper version, same mtx's but less points.

"
Jerle wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:
damn, thats sad.

???

He's just looking for things to whine.

Well, excuse me! Not everyone got their mommies wallet to buy supporter packs, or live in US/UK to have the money to spare.

There are many players who have more pressing matters to spend money on, even though they would like to support GGG but cant afford the expensive packs (like 50 dollars or more). Giving them an option to buy a supporter pack with less points for mtx's from the shop but still giving the rest would be a really nice touch on GGG side to cater to these people.

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jul 19, 2016, 12:16:12 PM
Prophecy dose not have any option to upgrade because it is a separate pack from the ascendancy ones, that and it is only the one tier.

Next packs when they release will likely be multi tier again and as such you will be able to upgrade them once you have purchased the minimum pack.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info