[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

Opinions on the 3.0 new support gems? Immolate + searing bond looks nice. or maybe without elemental focus?
I've been wondering if burn damage is worth integrating into this build or something similar, but haven't been able to test anything myself.
Is "blood Magic" enabled ? thnx
Am i the only one who dosen't understand why you use cull on the orb? i mean u can't deal damage yourself due to ancestral bond so u can't cull right? or am i totally off?
"
ManseBanse wrote:
Am i the only one who dosen't understand why you use cull on the orb? i mean u can't deal damage yourself due to ancestral bond so u can't cull right? or am i totally off?

You can still hit, your hits just do no damage. A bit like shield charge and fortify.
"
I've been wondering if burn damage is worth integrating into this build or something similar, but haven't been able to test anything myself.

Hello!

In 3.0 [i'm playing this build in beta atm] burn is only worth it if you're building around burn - and this build utilize crit + crit multi + cast speed to its limits and i don't see any space left to fit burn in. As for new support gems - especially immolate - we lose some nice more multiplier for added big flat dmg - but remember that FT has only *25% effectiveness* for added damage, so i think still elemental focus will be the gem to use in.
Is anybody tested Gang's Momentum boots for this build? Since 2.6.0 we are getting up to 40% damage against ignited enemies, up to 49% increased cast speed (or other gem bonus) and we don't loose Ngamahu Flame's Advance bonuses. From the other side - we are loosing up to 59% more elemental damage from Elemental Focus. What do you think?
Aa i wrote earlier - burn is totally not worth going for.

1) Ngamahu, Flames Advance - it's only increased, and so is the Gang's Momentum property: we lose 49-50 *more* multiplier from base damage, and that's huge.

2) Remember that ignites (as so poison/bleed) were changed drastically in 3.0 - you need to focus on ignites if you want to do real damage with them. And then - you first need to respec your tree - what do you want to lose first? Crit? Life? Totem damage bonus? And then - the same in gear.

3)As for me - build is squeezed to its limits - i've got the pleasure to play with OP in the same guild - and i know what he can do with this setup - max crit+multi+cast speed - you can really try burn, but i know that it's totally not worth it, especially in 3.0 :)
"
Scaal wrote:
Aa i wrote earlier - burn is totally not worth going for....

Hmm, I thought Ngamahu's and Gang's properties increases flame totem damage against ignited enemies. But looking at Path of Building, ignite dps increases only. Thanks a lot for your answers.
"
forlik wrote:
"
Scaal wrote:
Aa i wrote earlier - burn is totally not worth going for....

Hmm, I thought Ngamahu's and Gang's properties increases flame totem damage against ignited enemies. But looking at Path of Building, ignite dps increases only. Thanks a lot for your answers.

You're right that it increases dmg to burning enemies, but in 3.0 burn (and poison/bleed) is an ailment that is mostly separated from main damage - so you need to scale BURN damage, not fire/spell/totem like it was in pre-3.0 to gain somewhat relevant values :)

And i will say once more - go for full crit+crit multi+cast speed and you'll be really efficient in quick mapping :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info