[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

"
onomastikon wrote:
Excuse my naive question, but how does MoM work with Blood Magic? I was actually under the impression that MoM does not work then, but obviously I am wrong. Does that give you a "free" 30% reduction??? Sorry if this is clear to everyone else...

Your ES covers your mana because of the EB keystone. MoM applies to your ES pool.
"
lussiano wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:
Excuse my naive question, but how does MoM work with Blood Magic? I was actually under the impression that MoM does not work then, but obviously I am wrong. Does that give you a "free" 30% reduction??? Sorry if this is clear to everyone else...

Your ES covers your mana because of the EB keystone. MoM applies to your ES pool.

ohhhh, now I see, it's EB as well, jesus I missed that, I guess this build is for pros, I wouldn't understand how to level a build like this, but thanks for clearing that one question up.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
hi, i will start one totem build, this build is viable to end game? Guardians and shaper (sc)

Thanks

The Lucky Vaal Orb =D

btw does it make a different if i try to vall 20% Lvl 3 Empower or Just 0% Lvl 3 Empower?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Nov 11, 2016, 6:30:22 PM
HEy I just don't understand why you use the elemental focus gem in your main link set which kills burning if I understand correctly.
The node from ascendancy gives 35% more damage to burning enemies and you can use that socket for something else like LMP or GMP...

Where am I going wrong with this? LMP works wonders for me until 60... :)
"
triglav wrote:
HEy I just don't understand why you use the elemental focus gem in your main link set which kills burning if I understand correctly.
The node from ascendancy gives 35% more damage to burning enemies and you can use that socket for something else like LMP or GMP...

Where am I going wrong with this? LMP works wonders for me until 60... :)

You lose a ton of damage if you drop Elemental Focus for LMP. I'm pretty sure burning damage with this build is negligible because you're doing many weak hits as opposed to large, more powerful hits. Also, it's increased damage, not more damage. Big difference.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
I thought the mechanic was like this:

- get critical hits with totems -> inflict burning
-> enemies that burn get hit for 35% more damage on subsequent hits from totems

wrong?
Would this work with Scorching Ray? Will all those crits do any good with Scorching Ray at all?

Scorcing Ray announcement: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1762565
Hello guys,

First of all, thank you for the build, looks amazing.

Would be viable a chaos version of this build with 'The Consuming Dark' dagger? And drop 'Elemental Focus Support' gem for 'Add Chaos Damage' gem?

I don't know how much dps could you lose or gain vs rare dagger and the viability for bosses and clearing maps.

I'm building this build right now but if someone has the build already built and want to make a try would be awesome :)
Last edited by Thoriner on Nov 16, 2016, 8:04:20 AM
"
triglav wrote:
I thought the mechanic was like this:

- get critical hits with totems -> inflict burning
-> enemies that burn get hit for 35% more damage on subsequent hits from totems

wrong?

Mostly correct, but it's INCREASED, not more. If you have decent %increase from tree and gear, the +35% increased is negligible, and the MORE from EF is anything but!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info