[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

I have a question regarding jewels. When I'm searching for damage combinations, which are the ones that give the most damage?

These are the ones I could find that increase damage, but it'd be great to know in what order I should be getting these:

- increased cast speed (with fire skills / while holding a shield)
- increased totem damage
- crit multiplier (with elemental skills / with fire skills / global)
- crit chance (for spells / with fire skills / global)
- increased spell damage (while holding shield / with elemental skills)
- projectile damage

If someone could let me know the best order I'd be grateful.
Last edited by PhazerSC on Sep 28, 2016, 11:42:30 AM
I can only assume that because the op seems to have the best of the best you follow what he has equipped. I have been looking for months and have not been able to get anything near what he has so good luck with that. Totem attack is not considered as a projectile i have been reliably told so you can leave that out unless proved otherwise.
"
teketoria wrote:
I have a question regarding jewels. When I'm searching for damage combinations, which are the ones that give the most damage?

These are the ones I could find that increase damage, but it'd be great to know in what order I should be getting these:

- increased cast speed (with fire skills / while holding a shield)
- increased totem damage
- crit multiplier (with elemental skills / with fire skills / global)
- crit chance (for spells / with fire skills / global)
- increased spell damage (while holding shield / with elemental skills)
- projectile damage

If someone could let me know the best order I'd be grateful.

It´s depends on your stats.

cast speed - the more you have, the less brings further cast speed.

crit multi - depends on your crit chance -> high crit chance = high value for crit multi

crit chance - depends on your crit multi -> high crit multi = high value for crit chance

spell / totem / fire / elemental damage - which of these does not matter its all the same. the more you have, the less brings further

for me (my flame-totem dude is Kri)
Its Castspeed > Crit Multi > spell damage / totem damage > crit chance

i hope this helps you.

Sry for my bad English.

Kri
I just don't understand how peoples can don't use fire penetration gem and cry that they have low dps, fire pen is best gem - if target have no res, u get 40% MORE damage, and if target have big res, like almost all bosses - u get 100%+ MORE damage, because standart damage is 25% + 10% pen from ascendancy + 40% pen from gem (ofc it's not increase u dps on tooltip, but real dps increased)!!! And why u just can't buy a lvl20 corrupted flame totem skill and use it on 70 lvl, it costs almost nothing and give u a lot of damage too, from 19lvl to 20lvl it gets 25% more damage!!! omg ._. i have really no problems with this build, except my start when i just run inside mob packs a start place totem surrounded by mobs, ofc they kill me, but when u start to understand where place totem to get good AOE, u understand how good this build is.
Last edited by Graydee on Sep 30, 2016, 9:46:48 AM
Just a quick question regarding the uber atziri fight, he swaps out faster projectiles support for pierce support and that move is understandable but he also drops enfeeble completely which i don't understand?
Lvl 92 atm and grinding slowly higher.
how do u get to use eldritch battery when blood magic? am i missing something? still uses lif when i use ablityes
and wouldnt it be better to drop 3 jewel nodes too get totemic mastery? 32% totem dmg and alot of cast speed? 6 nodes away...

and what about EQ and orb of storm curse on hit flammbility? massive dmg boost and 3 nodes away
Last edited by paraply on Oct 3, 2016, 3:15:04 PM
"
paraply wrote:
and wouldnt it be better to drop 3 jewel nodes too get totemic mastery? 32% totem dmg and alot of cast speed? 6 nodes away...

and what about EQ and orb of storm curse on hit flammbility? massive dmg boost and 3 nodes away

3 jewel nodes for mastery, not worth it.

19% life+4%cast speed+43%crit multi+16% fire dmg+12%spell damage

Those arent even good jewels and imo even only life % outperforms "totem mastery"
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Oct 4, 2016, 11:57:09 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Just a quick question regarding the uber atziri fight, he swaps out faster projectiles support for pierce support and that move is understandable but he also drops enfeeble completely which i don't understand?
Lvl 92 atm and grinding slowly higher.

Atziri reflects curses on her so if your cwdt procs you will enfeeble youself and lose a lot of dps.

"
how do u get to use eldritch battery when blood magic? am i missing something? still uses lif when i use ablityes

he explain it on page 2 or 3 in this guide.

"

i think good jewel are bettern then the 6 nodes, if you have only bad then take the totem mastery.

EQ will be proc by your totems and thats bad but a curse will push your dmg.

Kri
this build is very expensive, if you wanna do end game content, uber atziri farming. This build is not recommended for League starter, cause of the infernal mantle +1 that is so hard to get,
And it worries me that OP never are here defending his build, and you need to be lvl 98 to make this build work.... but if you buy currency from chinese site, and can afford the infernal mantle its good.

So if you want a easy starter build on low Budget this is not for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info