2.3.2 is scheduled for Wednesday (NZT)! Here's another preview of the 3D art it contains.

Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 3:27:42 AM
Holy shit that bow looks awesome
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Tml! Finally!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
awesome to see the 3d art for nuro harp.

now all it's left is to fix it so its usable

PS the chest for anyone asking is this:
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jul 19, 2016, 7:35:40 AM
waiting for the time some mechanic makes use of the increased light radius...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
what skin is that chest??
"
Miazga wrote:

I've got 80k on my Nuro's character. Not sure what your definition of usable is, but I find it usable - a bit better than usable actually. (Wouldn't recommend for first character of the league as you need good jewelry, but it's not the only unique weapon to fit that criteria).

I cannot wait to see this in game. But I have to, so I will. Which I guess means I can wait.

:|
Dose the bow also have it's own audio? it should every time you fire an arrow you should hear a harp being strummed
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
innervation wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:

I've got 80k on my Nuro's character. Not sure what your definition of usable is, but I find it usable - a bit better than usable actually. (Wouldn't recommend for first character of the league as you need good jewelry, but it's not the only unique weapon to fit that criteria).

I cannot wait to see this in game. But I have to, so I will. Which I guess means I can wait.

:|

Usable in 2016 PoE is along line the 880k gmp tooltip dps KB wander. You are doing less than 10% of that.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info