[Release] PoE Challenge Tracker V1.2 - Breach League

"
xGeronimo87x wrote:
I have some problemes currently with deploying and uploading the application to github. Can somebody download it and report if it works this way please? Also any tips on how to do this are appreciated. The next thing i want to work on is to bind the app to your account, so it can keep track of challenges automatically.

What problems are you having?
The zip-files for the 0.8 release works fine for me, depending on your OS settings you might need to unblock downloaded exe-files but that depends on the users OS settings not your exe file.

Some feedback:
* It is hard to read the orange text on the dark gray background. I think the text needs to be brighter or the background darker.
* Wildcard searching would be nice. Ex: kill*map or something like it.
I uploaded a new version and edited the first post.

"
mortallol wrote:
I found a mistake. Challenge "Currency from Vendor Recipes"
For vaal orb u need 7 vaal gems, not 6.

Fixed thanks.

"
WHy use this useless tool when I can just track my achievements in game?

Because this tool has lots of useful features which don't exist in game

"
SpaceOgre wrote:
What problems are you having?
The zip-files for the 0.8 release works fine for me, depending on your OS settings you might need to unblock downloaded exe-files but that depends on the users OS settings not your exe file.

Thx for confirming that it works. I had problems because there is no "Export as exe" button in visual studio. I just copied the exe out of the build directory, packed it as a zip and uploaded this manually to github. Doesn't feel right for me

"
SpaceOgre wrote:
Some feedback:
* It is hard to read the orange text on the dark gray background. I think the text needs to be brighter or the background darker.
* Wildcard searching would be nice. Ex: kill*map or something like it.

Thx for the feedback. Both things are included in the new version.
Last edited by xGeronimo87x on Aug 6, 2016, 2:27:49 PM
Will you update the Windows Phone app or we should use the desktop program?
Thanks.
Be active users, not passive...
I released V 1.0 with account synchronisation and edited the first post.

"
jimmy213 wrote:
Will you update the Windows Phone app or we should use the desktop program?
Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't look in the thread for a while and didn't see your post.
No, I will not update the uwp app and you should use the desktop version.
First of all, thank you for this awesome tool! So great to be able to see your progress in a simple view!

I got a little bug report:
I'm using the windows app.
You got the collapse/uncollapse backwards :)

And a suggestion:
Would be nice with a way to drag the challenges or another way to organize them to your own view.

/ petza
"
petzaa wrote:
First of all, thank you for this awesome tool! So great to be able to see your progress in a simple view!

You are welcome.

"
petzaa wrote:

Corrected it, thx.

"
petzaa wrote:

And a suggestion:
Would be nice with a way to drag the challenges or another way to organize them to your own view.

I just released V 1.1 with ordering of challenges by drag and drop. I hope this is what you meant. This was extremely easy in UWP and a real pain in WPF. The solution isn't nice because there is no preview but it works.
"
xGeronimo87x wrote:
"
petzaa wrote:

You are welcome.

"
petzaa wrote:

Corrected it, thx.

"
petzaa wrote:

And a suggestion:

I just released V 1.1 with ordering of challenges by drag and drop. I hope this is what you meant. This was extremely easy in UWP and a real pain in WPF. The solution isn't nice because there is no preview but it works.

Awesome work :)

Just what i was looking for.

/Petzaa
I uploaded V 1.2 with Breach League and edited the start post

Update Notes v1.2

-Added Breach league
-You can now use the enter key in the enter account name dialog
not showing Map Tier list correctly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info