Health potions do not heal up to maximum health

I have a hybrid ES/life character, and after it takes damage to its health, potions can't heal it back to maximum. It gets stuck a bit lower than the maximum, but the amount its off by varies. Going to town heals me completely.

Spoiler

After hitting all three health pots:

Tree and gear:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuDXwRLRFQFy8ZihslHNwdFB2-KPoqTSycMtEzhzW5PydFR0ZxS65NuVFMVdZXyVltWpFfmF-wZOdqrGvbbRlvnnyDfRh9W3_GgKSCx4MJhWCIQI8aj0aQM5Mnm4qboZu1pqynCKcrqH2qxKxHtAy4k75PvorBxcM6ykrK08y8zzLT-9lb2t3fiukC6rrr7uwY7Ir22vfX-tL7CQ==?accountName=prettyvacant&characterName=Wishbone

(no jewels)

I tried different flasks, and unequipping every unique item one by one, but nothing changes.
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2017, 10:32:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same issue I have ZO and after I get some chaos damage over time my max health is reduced a bit

I made a /bug command my number is 52.091.397.
Probably a stupid question but you do know that the flasks don't heal you up 100% of your life if you have taken to much damage. What I mean: if you have 500/2500 life remaining and use a Sanctified Life Flask than after 3 seconds you would have 1960/2500 life and the recovery stops there (because it only heals 1460 life OVER (= not each second for) 3 seconds).
Besides that I couldn't find any complicated mechanics that might be in effect (looked at the gear, skillgems and passives.

Did you tried a different character? Does there happen something similar?
Did you used a life flask again after your healing has stoped (with a lower life-value than what seems to be the maximum for you)? Still not getting more healing?
Did you got damaged in the meantime? Taking damage lowers the value to which you get healed.
"
SuperMotte wrote:
Probably a stupid question but you do know that the flasks don't heal you up 100% of your life if you have taken to much damage. What I mean: if you have 500/2500 life remaining and use a Sanctified Life Flask than after 3 seconds you would have 1960/2500 life and the recovery stops there (because it only heals 1460 life OVER (= not each second for) 3 seconds).
Besides that I couldn't find any complicated mechanics that might be in effect (looked at the gear, skillgems and passives.

Did you tried a different character? Does there happen something similar?
Did you used a life flask again after your healing has stoped (with a lower life-value than what seems to be the maximum for you)? Still not getting more healing?
Did you got damaged in the meantime? Taking damage lowers the value to which you get healed.

it's probably the rounding error bug.

from known bugs thread
"
Repeatedly re-equipping items with +health mods, leveling gems in them, or repeatedly dropping and picking up quest rewards after taking the Oak bonus can cause a loss of life due to rounding.
It's been a couple months, so i'm bumping this because I have the same problem, and I'm using
so it's annoying never being at full life when I'm mapping

I made a gif of it: http://i.imgur.com/LKmji0i.gifv

Things that fix this problem:
- Going back to town/hideout
- Getting life regen
- Using an instant heal flask
- Changing instances
I think I'm having the same issue too with a life/ES occultist with Zealot's Oath. I use life flasks to heal, but sometimes they are unable to heal me to full health. The amount of unhealable damage seems most severe when DoT damage affects my life; I've seen my life get stuck below 70% in areas with desecrated ground.

Life seems to get unstuck when returning to town, so at least it isn't really a permanent loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info