Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

You guys are the democrates of POE. You can't admit you lost so you whine and cry and yell like little kids. <3

This thread is still going? I feel like most people don't care enough about lab to give a shit. If you really don't like it you just skip it until you're powerful enough to faceroll it in 10 minutes.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
diablofdb wrote:
You guys are the democrates of POE. You can't admit you lost so you whine and cry and yell like little kids. <3

Your post is the perfect example of a Republican of PoE. Being fond of fake news and spreading falsehoods. <3
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
It is not credible to argue that someone had many dozens of alt accounts stowed away prior to the release of labyrinth, March 2016, so that they could compromise a list that was first created by Zaludoz on September 14, 2016, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702621/page/49.

That was never the argument, the point is that you going thru the list and checking creation dates and making an absolute statement such as "there are only 3 or 4 alt accounts" is absolutely meaningless and baseless. Yeah, many players had multiple accounts created before March 2016 most likely as mule accounts.

Say what you will, I know someone who has 30+ accounts made before that date and he's likely not the only one. I have 3 myself, 5 if you include both of my sons accounts.

Am I saying that they are using them for nefarious purposes? Nope, just stating a fact.

What is not credible is going thru the creation dates and saying that because they were created prior to March they cannot be alt accounts. This is the only point I'm trying to refute. It's just pointing out that your method is flawed.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
It is not credible to argue that someone had many dozens of alt accounts stowed away prior to the release of labyrinth, March 2016, so that they could compromise a list that was first created by Zaludoz on September 14, 2016, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702621/page/49.

That was never the argument, the point is that you going thru the list and checking creation dates and making an absolute statement such as "there are only 3 or 4 alt accounts" is absolutely meaningless and baseless. Yeah, many players had multiple accounts created before March 2016 most likely as mule accounts.

Say what you will, I know someone who has 30+ accounts made before that date and he's likely not the only one. I have 3 myself, 5 if you include both of my sons accounts.

Am I saying that they are using them for nefarious purposes? Nope, just stating a fact.

What is not credible is going thru the creation dates and saying that because they were created prior to March they cannot be alt accounts. This is the only point I'm trying to refute. It's just pointing out that your method is flawed.

Sorry, you're flat out wrong. I never claimed there were no alt accounts.

Here was the claim,
"
"680" posters...have you went and verified it's 680 individual people and not the same handful regurgitating the same QQ in other threads.

This was in fact proven. Dance around facts all you want but NOTHING you've said casts any doubt on the fact that it is not a handful of people that make up the list of 691 accounts. If you don't believe that then please think about it and review the list yourself. If you still don't believe then you need to visit a therapist.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
There is only maybe 3 or 4 alt accounts.

"
Shovelcut wrote:

That was never the argument, the point is that you going thru the list and checking creation dates and making an absolute statement such as "there are only 3 or 4 alt accounts" is absolutely meaningless and baseless.

"
Turtledove wrote:

Holy fuck! Do you even read?

"
Turtledove wrote:
If you still don't believe then you need to visit a therapist.

You need to take your own advice, seriously...
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

"
Shovelcut wrote:

That was never the argument, the point is that you going thru the list and checking creation dates and making an absolute statement such as "there are only 3 or 4 alt accounts" is absolutely meaningless and baseless.

"
Turtledove wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:

So you think it is a handful of people that make up those 691 accounts? Looney Toons
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

"
Shovelcut wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:

So you think it is a handful of people that make up those 691 accounts? Looney Toons

Nope, never said that. Dunno why you keep repeating that shit. But then again, going in circles seems to me your M.O.

Looney Toons indeed.
Here's what started it.

"680" posters...have you went and verified it's 680 individual people and not the same handful regurgitating the same QQ in other threads.

Even then, minority vs majority, even assuming that only part of the minority have said anything you are still going to be under 10% of players (being generous with the guess)

Yes I have, in the OP it says,
"
I started looking at some other data. An "o" after the name means the account is older than March 2016. A "$" after the name means that a supporter title is in the profile. An "*" after the name means that neither of those is the case. This was done in response to paranoid people that said I or someone else was creating alt accounts just to up the numbers on the list. This irrational argument has been soundly laid to rest because there are fewer than 4% of the accounts with an *.

Note that early March 2016 was the labyrinth release date.

You then responded that I can't say it's not a handful of individual people regurgitating the same QQ in other threads

edit:
Heck you even quoted lagwin1980's post in your response. You must not even read the the stuff you post!!!!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 29, 2016, 10:57:02 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

If you think that more than a handful of people are acting in bad faith and dishonestly pretending to be more than one person, then yeah, that's probably a little paranoid.

But that's fine. The vocal minority actively defending the labyrinth in these threads could very well be doing the exact same thing, so it's a wash. But I doubt there are many in that camp doing it either.

The accusation is equally silly no matter which side you apply it to.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info