Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
Let them rant. The rest of us already know exactly which threads to ignore until we want some salt on our fries we eat while cruising through uber lab.

/shrug

Now there's a mature reasonable attitude. I hope that your suggestion sinks in but I'd say not to count on it. :-)

Do I sense a sliver of sarcasm in your comment? If you're so incredibly mature, you wouldn't have replied or even acknowledged my post.

As I've said before in one of your other hundreds posts about this same topic, sigh, you're not wrong to complain. You're not even being rude in your attitude, but you are being shellfish in the way that you're so determined to taylor the game to your needs while the majority of us enjoy it very much right now.

Let your voice be heard, absolutely, but as with everything in life, moderation is appreciated. You can go too far you know.

Why do you think after all this you have 0 replies from GGG? Just quit the game and let us enjoy it? Because many of us do.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"680" posters...have you went and verified it's 680 individual people and not the same handful regurgitating the same QQ in other threads.

Even then, minority vs majority, even assuming that only part of the minority have said anything you are still going to be under 10% of players (being generous with the guess)

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"680" posters...have you went and verified it's 680 individual people and not the same handful regurgitating the same QQ in other threads.

Even then, minority vs majority, even assuming that only part of the minority have said anything you are still going to be under 10% of players (being generous with the guess)

I would think GGG, who have all the numbers, would have responded at least if this was even a dot on their radar.

Don't try to fix it if it's broken. If it came down to a vote, I'd vote to make lab mandatory for progression. To challenge builds, force people not to zerg to merci Dried Lake and maps with little to no effort and slow down the game.

And yes I've played CI builds before transition to CI with 800 life in merci, my own fault for doing it that way, not a problem with the game. Izaro was still fun and traps were as easy as it would have been with 10k ES.

A game is supposed to challenge you. Maybe I'm just old school, but I loathe this thing people call gaming nowadays. You get everything handed to you on a silver platter. Not PoE please. Let us have this one freaking game.

"
Xavathos wrote:
Not PoE please. Let us have this one freaking game.

Sadly the time when this game was designed for players like you and I has came and passed. GGG has already caved into what I consider the "casual pressure" so I have no doubt that they will continue to make changes for the benefit of the casual player, at the expense of players like you and I.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
please add me to the list of people that love lab and think it's easy

path of exile expert
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
Not PoE please. Let us have this one freaking game.

Sadly the time when this game was designed for players like you and I has came and passed. GGG has already caved into what I consider the "casual pressure" so I have no doubt that they will continue to make changes for the benefit of the casual player, at the expense of players like you and I.

It's a shame. It's not as bad D3 yet though, where you get a 4 set of gear in every new season, but I see what you mean. If something requires you to let go of your whirling blades button for a second it's too slow, boring, tedious, takes too long etc.

People often ask me why I reroll so much. It's simple. It's about the journey, not the end. Something that's skipped way too often in games nowadays. And movies...

That and I enjoy making builds and trying new things. I'd rather watch other people play my builds to some success than myself these days. Too busy at work to be active enough to write guides etc though that I'd want to put my name under. :P OCD is a silent killer.

On that note: Please GGG, MXT tab management!

"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
Let them rant. The rest of us already know exactly which threads to ignore until we want some salt on our fries we eat while cruising through uber lab.

/shrug

Now there's a mature reasonable attitude. I hope that your suggestion sinks in but I'd say not to count on it. :-)

Do I sense a sliver of sarcasm in your comment? If you're so incredibly mature, you wouldn't have replied or even acknowledged my post.

As I've said before in one of your other hundreds posts about this same topic, sigh, you're not wrong to complain. You're not even being rude in your attitude, but you are being shellfish in the way that you're so determined to taylor the game to your needs while the majority of us enjoy it very much right now.

Let your voice be heard, absolutely, but as with everything in life, moderation is appreciated. You can go too far you know.

Why do you think after all this you have 0 replies from GGG? Just quit the game and let us enjoy it? Because many of us do.

Wash your hands, Exile!
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
vonkz wrote:
Stupid uber lab retarded mechanic, i am just do this shit content for ascendancy, lab enchants its a piece o shit rng i do not waste my time on this shit reward, over 238 runs and didnt get the enchant i desire.

Another thing ascendancy its a game progression, game progression should be doable to every builds, just lose 7 ofering due fuking stupid trap mechanics no regen vall pact life build and then out of pots you just fucked dead.

The most fucking retard you cant leech from traps that can be destroyed punishing all vall pact builds

Serious geting hi regen build just to farm uber lab its ok to me but fucking all other builds due bad mechanic designs its a shame.

you know that you can just aboid the traps? it will be tad slower but much faster than restarting from the entrance.

take out your Abyssus if you wear one. get enduring cry and basalt for phys damage and few good life pots and it is done deal. any and all.builds.can do uber lab. not all can farm it on the timer but complete it? no problem. traps are so simple if one pays attention.. but i know i know bullrush and headless chicken gameplay is missed. tough.

Did you read OUT OF FLASKS?
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

A game is supposed to challenge you. Maybe I'm just old school, but I loathe this thing people call gaming nowadays. You get everything handed to you on a silver platter. Not PoE please. Let us have this one freaking game.

I started gaming in the 80s, a time when one mistake was a wasted pound and you had to insert a new coin and restart from scratch. It took me several months with some games before I had beaten them. Not because it was hard, but because it had an annoying mechanic. Today, that mechanic is optional and called HC or Ironman.

In the 90´s we were given the option of "continues" and later savegames, which did not change that some could still play from scratch and ignore these things.

For them, nothing changed, but for everyone else it was a god given opportunity to finally have a RL again. :)

Gaming over the years has progressed and the as you call them "casuals" are the majority these days. Sure, there are still some nerds around, people who have 10 hours a day, live at the basement of their parents, don´t have kids or jobs and guess what, they can still do what they always did. :)

Therefore,

if GGG adds an opportunity to save our progress, then you can still ignore all of that and if you die, then restart the whole Lab. :)

"
It's a shame. It's not as bad D3 yet though, where you get a 4 set of gear in every new season, but I see what you mean. If something requires you to let go of your whirling blades button for a second it's too slow, boring, tedious, takes too long etc.

I doubt you played D3 recently.

The removal of the AH, made the game much harder, there are also very tough difficulty levels above torment 10 and the Greater Rifts become a torture chamber from 70+. Good luck trying to beat them, with your four "gifted" items, items that you don´t even get for free, but after a long chain of tasks, similar to POE´s system.

You need hundreds of hours at D3, to advance into 70+ greater rifts.

Difficulty and nuisance, are two pair of boots. I support difficulty, which is why I like the Izaro fight with the optional improvements, but I dislike wasting my time which is why I want a save point so that I don´t have to re-run the trap maps again and again if I die, as they are just annoying and not hard, the hard part is Izaro.
"
vonkz wrote:

Did you read OUT OF FLASKS?

Learn flask management (Which technically you are taught at act1 Normal Hillock, but maybe you missed that lesson).

"
Ygidua wrote:

I doubt you played D3 recently.

The removal of the AH, made the game much harder, there are also very tough difficulty levels above torment 10 and the Greater Rifts become a torture chamber from 70+. Good luck trying to beat them, with your four "gifted" items, items that you don´t even get for free, but after a long chain of tasks, similar to POE´s system.

As for Diablo 3 being hard, and having to work for items... give me a break. The set-on-leveling mechanic added a few seasons ago was hardly the beginning of the end. The itemization has been pointless ever since drop rates were adjusted to allow everyone to get every item in a matter of days. Name one item that is truly "rare". The difficulty progression in D3 is literally a numbers check.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info