Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Turtledove wrote:
The over 200 threads is significant, IMHO.
. If they had confined all discussion to one thread like they've done for other issues, would you be as sure it was significant? There are some pretty long threads that you probably think of differently.

"
Regarding the expressed fears about people disliking the labyrinth creating multiple accounts to create new thread and making more posts, I consider that nonsense to best be shared privately with one's own psychologist. :-)
If you think my post was expressing fear, you might want to take your own advice. I was pointing out that any numbers, including the "over 200 threads" one, are meaningless.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
That's not completely meaningless. The fact that this issue has persisted basically since release shows how divisive it is, and that just goes back to what I was saying earlier.

"
Thinking of it in terms of minority vs majority is the wrong approach, and where I believe Chris_GGG has made an enormous error. Whether you believe they are silent or vocal is also irrelevant. The proper approach is to try to allow those on the hardcore end of the spectrum to have their challenge while allowing softcore/casual players to enjoy the game.

The reason Lab is the source of so much conflict is that softcore/casual players don't appreciate it...

Separating Ascendancy from Lab would be a huge step toward player retention. You'd have to be blind to not see that.

As for the Lab itself--assuming GGG does remove Ascendancy from it--there's already the potential for the huge loot-splosion from the treasure keys, and you get to enchant something. I think letting you enchant one of each available type might be a way to keep some incentive for people to run it without making it feel required. The random loot you get from chests can really be obtained anywhere, so the most valuable thing would be the enchants.

Normal lets you enchant gloves.
Cruel lets you enchant gloves and boots.
Merc lets you do gloves and boots and helm.
Uber would let you do this too, and I'm okay with the last 2 points remaining here as well.

Maybe Lab wouldn't need more incentive than it has. Maybe it would. It's just an idea.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
If you're going to accuse Lab haters of using alts, you have to equally assume the same of Lab lovers. It's a moot point.

That could be a thing, until you realize you can look at both the join date and the supporter tags to see that isnt the case.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Want to shut the lab opposition from making posts and countering the senseless insults and venom of the minority bully brigade?

Get GGG to lay it all out in a short, to the point statement.

What is the future of PoE in regards to the frogger/pitfall/prince of persia trap/maze content?
Will the mandatory ascendancy classes always be gated behind the Labyrinth?
Can we expect more of the same in the coming year?

Let us know, so we can make a decision on where our gaming time should be spent going forward.

ANSWERS ARE NEEDED

Gaetezjam, as forum leader it is your duty to get us that statement from our god, Chris.

The bonus for you, is that whether the points stay gated or not, I shut up about it. Deal? Now, run along and get that statement on the make!
Supporter tags don't mean shit. I spend my money on tabs, not cosmetics.
Isn't their lack of statement answer enough? They haven't given any indication they are planning to remove the points as far as I'm aware.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
You spend money on points that you spend on tabs. Just like everybody with supporter tags.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Isn't their lack of statement answer enough? They haven't given any indication they are planning to remove the points as far as I'm aware.

Their lack of a statement only points to bad communication. I'd like to see indication of what their plans are. Not much to ask.
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
You spend money on points that you spend on tabs. Just like everybody with supporter tags.

That's the point. Just because I don't have supporter tags doesn't mean I haven't spent money to support the game. It's just something for people to flex their ePeen, nothing more.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:

That's the point. Just because I don't have supporter tags doesn't mean I haven't spent money to support the game. It's just something for people to flex their ePeen, nothing more.

The point of the supporter tags is they are available for a limited time only and if I had to guess almost all are on main accounts, not smurf accounts countering your point that the people that enjoy the lab are making alt accounts to make the issue appear smaller.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info