Expansion teasers?

"
ventiman wrote:
So they removed the Tier System went back to level reduced the Level for t1 from 68 to 60 which means all the quest content Areas get less Level now

If you are Lucky dried lake will still drop itemlvl 60

Maybe they are removing Cruel difficulty and we'll reach maps by level 60 now?
"
Namcap wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
So they removed the Tier System went back to level reduced the Level for t1 from 68 to 60 which means all the quest content Areas get less Level now

I actually thought about that, Cruel now ends at area level 57. Level 60 maps would be fitting.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
I don't know if it means anything, but I went over the new divination cards and noticed the flavour text of 'The Tyrant'.

"Fear controls the masses" - Laszlo, the Scourge

So who the hell is Laszlo?
"
kahzin wrote:
I don't know if it means anything, but I went over the new divination cards and noticed the flavour text of 'The Tyrant'.

"Fear controls the masses" - Laszlo, the Scourge

So who the hell is Laszlo?

The flavor text is usually where supporters who made the cards tries to immortalize themselves. Just look at The Valkrye. It says Drake's epitaph. Who the hell is Drake?
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
what happened to this thread? oO

IF you hate the game so much why do you spend that much energy derailing random threads? That doesnt make any sense at all

I don't hate the game. In fact, I love it.

But I don't go around telling people who don't love the game that their opinion is worthless, or that they should just quit.

Last edited by QuarkCatcher on Jul 22, 2016, 1:21:21 AM
"
Thyrandor wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

I actually thought about that, Cruel now ends at area level 57. Level 60 maps would be fitting.

I'd love this change but in state of the exile podcast a few months back Chris said that was still a long way away. Maybe they changed their minds? But I doubt it.
"
innervation wrote:

I'd love this change but in state of the exile podcast a few months back Chris said that was still a long way away. Maybe they changed their minds? But I doubt it.

I just can't see why. 90% of all players rushes through the acts as fast as they can, thinking as little as they can. A LOT of players, even popular streamers, gets carried past bosses to trivialize content, to reach end game faster. End game is everything for 90%. And yes, I pull numbers out of my ass, it's a talent.

If cruel ends at level 57, I can't see ONE single reason why the XP gain over two difficulties can't be adjusted a little bit, and we maybe start mapping a little bit earlier.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
If there is a mini expansion of content, it would be cool for some new lore to be introduced. I feel like PoE story keeps building towards something metaphysical, and that would be really cool to to see PoE play with. The way PoE randomly generates and links stuff can really play off a metaphysical atmosphere.
Last edited by Redfeather_1975 on Jul 22, 2016, 7:05:13 AM
"
Thyrandor wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Any know teasers beside the "Oasis" picture, with all its content?

Look at the maps here.

I think they didnt upgrade the "item" section of the page and you see the old descriptions. Thats why it seams like the tiers are beeing removed etc...
"
zbouby25 wrote:
Spoiler
https://p7p4m6s5.ssl.hwcdn.net/public/news/15-07-2016/ChatImprovements_Large.jpg

Ok, from that picture I can see 2 things, the new trade chat messaging improvements and the fact that the TheTitanGodofEndurance is skitso as he is trading with himself.

What else did I miss?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info