Expansion teasers?

"
Jerle wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:
Try checking reddit ;)

Reddit takes expansion teasers seriously while this GD is obsessed with a couple of trolls. No wonder Chris prefers reddit.

Who doesn't prefer asskissing over critcism

But life is no fucking candy Shop you fuck up you pay the price

2 dead hc leagues and a buch of pissed off customers

Btw if the lead dev tells me in his q&a that he wont fix fps issues by removing the Source Causing it he can tease all he want

[Removed by Support]
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Jul 18, 2016, 5:42:44 PM
"
Sviktor22 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Check out the Items site, the map levels ( not tiers, the cold penetration gem, etc. ) :)
The spoilers are here ;)

That's reverse-hype. Those are the old ones.
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:
Try checking reddit ;)

Reddit takes expansion teasers seriously while this GD is obsessed with a couple of trolls. No wonder Chris prefers reddit.

Who doesn't prefer asskissing over critcism

But life is no fucking candy Shop you fuck up you pay the price

2 dead hc leagues and a buch of pissed off customers

Btw if the lead dev tells me in his q&a that he wont fix fps issues by removing the Source Causing it he can tease all he want

Only the freemium Clowns still cheering i Wonder why

Critical salt levels. You should take a break from the game.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

"Anybody who doesn't unconditionally love this game should just quit!"

"
QuarkCatcher wrote:
Hyperbole

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
what happened to this thread? oO

IF you hate the game so much why do you spend that much energy derailing random threads? That doesnt make any sense at all
"
Im2sl0w wrote:

IF you hate the game so much why do you spend that much energy derailing random threads? That doesnt make any sense at all

Welcome to general discussion. That's why Reddit is better.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Im2sl0w wrote:

Welcome to general discussion. That's why Reddit is better.

yep, it's ok that this forum presents an option for people to vent their frustration and complain about their unlucky game play but i don't see one reason why i have to read it.

as always, suggestions were be made like "moving this unconstructive feedback which contains no real arguments" into a special forum section called "whining corner""
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Honestly, a straight obvious statement regarding the serious issues (lab, exp gain, current lategame meta) is the better advertisement and teaser, instead of seek and hide teasers with unknown content and impact over the lategame in particular.

Sure, supporter packs have to be sold in advance to fund the development, but this hype-milking is getting too old, too much. Especially when there's no evidence of anything constructive on the issues.

Developers of this game better has to realize that blind faith and the related in-advance-sells management won't last forever and sooner or later players will claim straight results, and will buy evidence of progress, but not the expectation of it. I vote "sooner", as there are people just fed up with it. GGG is walking on thin ice, if they didn't notice. Once they preferred to exile a part of the old player base to rub Chris's ego, an eventual divorce with another portion of loyal supporters may hit their wallets with unexpected force.
I also represent these, won't spend a single dime if I don't see anything positive for real.

It's, of course, their own business. Just leaving a friendly reminder.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
offtopic
Spoiler
"
torturo wrote:
Honestly, a straight obvious statement regarding the serious issues (lab, exp gain, current lategame meta) is the better advertisement and teaser, instead of seek and hide teasers with unknown content and impact over the lategame in particular.

but but but choo chooo!!!1 ?

"
torturo wrote:

Sure, supporter packs have to be sold in advance to fund the development, but this hype-milking is getting too old, too much.

only prophecy packs got sold in advance so players could gear up with mtx in advance. which made sense as the mtx were themed around the new content

"
torturo wrote:

Once they preferred to exile a part of the old player base to rub Chris's ego, an eventual divorce with another portion of loyal supporters may hit their wallets with unexpected force.

i think he takes this "friendly reminder" rather as a compliment. you worded it differently but there's nothing worse than a company boss with no clear vision about his own game.

and you can't fit all needs with just one game...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 19, 2016, 9:36:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info