A Beginner's Guide to Racing

Eternal torment and exiles everywhere are void? When did this start, or is it new to this league?.
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
poe races, tha game that rewards jobless [Removed by Support] who play 24/7, now that sounds fun, right............
IGN: Bluntexile
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jul 18, 2016, 9:32:27 AM
"
Kalidor wrote:
Really GGG? A beginner's guide?

hahaha omg you overcame yourselves once again going 100% casual...

This isn't the way to make more players play races...incentive and ingame prizes is the way for more people to play, not by going casual with a beginner's guide lol

You know, in Kendo, Karate and Tae-kwon-do competitive training we also tell our beginners the rules and how to do techniques. It's no fun having them flailing around aimlessly :P

Though it was fun trying to go fast in Talisman and seeing how fast others went meanwhile.

Great post Bex!
Last edited by Antaiseito on Jul 18, 2016, 10:30:17 AM
My basic goal in this game (and others like it) can be summed up as: become the most powerful in the game.

Racing in no way helps me do this, currently.

The leagues also do not especially contribute to this as you are constantly starting over.

I do still play the more interesting leagues, sometimes, just to experience the new mechanics.

So, while I can appreciate the sentiment and goal of this thread, it really does nothing to influence me to try racing.
Last edited by Darkfyre on Jul 18, 2016, 10:30:58 AM
4:00Am is worst time to race.. please change it.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Who made those sample leveling trees?
Was expecting some youtube video. was pleasantly surprised with the work put into this.

Good job!
Oblivious
"
go fast and skip useless shit

ty info
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
Not sure how I feel about GGG making racing guides now... always felt like racing was more about trial and error than paint-by-numbers.

Trial and error is how the top racers *get* to the paint-by-numbers stage. This guide helps reduce the amount of time spent in error, theoretically.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"A Beginner's Guide to Racing" : if you have real life job, just don't do any racing, it's completely pointless. Period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info