Having completed 40/40, I don't see how anyone with a life can succeed at challenges

what you're forgetting is that challenges are completely optional and you only get MTX for completing them
Last edited by josecansecoAMA on Jul 19, 2016, 2:30:36 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Avarage job including travel time 10 hours sleep 7-8 hours so that leaves 6-7 hours free time wouldnt call 3 hours a day on a hobby no lifing if thats less then half of the free time you have.

Clearly you still live at mommys home. :) The food doesn't come to your house, you have to go out and buy it. Then you have to cook a meal, after eating it would be a good idea to clean the kitchen or at least the dishes you used. Talking about cleaning up - most working people have more than one room and believe it or not you have to clean them up too from time to time. Ohh and if mommy has left the building you have to wash your clothes, iron them, fold them and put them into the cabinet. I'm pretty sure you have to take a shit once per day too. And how about your car? Enough air in the tires? And last but not least how about yourself. Having a daily shower could be a good idea if you have a job and would like to keep it. Of course mommy doesn't care. Your "6-7 hours free time" is an illusion exile. And IF you will ever get a wife and children even 3 hours a day is nothing but pure fantasy.

Preach it homie! I actually do live at mommies but we azn and move out late like marriage time to buy house cash. Doesnt mean I don't have a million things to do...full time job GF and chores. They just dont have jobs
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2016, 3:27:35 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Avarage job including travel time 10 hours sleep 7-8 hours so that leaves 6-7 hours free time wouldnt call 3 hours a day on a hobby no lifing if thats less then half of the free time you have.

Clearly you still live at mommys home. :) The food doesn't come to your house, you have to go out and buy it. Then you have to cook a meal, after eating it would be a good idea to clean the kitchen or at least the dishes you used. Talking about cleaning up - most working people have more than one room and believe it or not you have to clean them up too from time to time. Ohh and if mommy has left the building you have to wash your clothes, iron them, fold them and put them into the cabinet. I'm pretty sure you have to take a shit once per day too. And how about your car? Enough air in the tires? And last but not least how about yourself. Having a daily shower could be a good idea if you have a job and would like to keep it. Of course mommy doesn't care. Your "6-7 hours free time" is an illusion exile. And IF you will ever get a wife and children even 3 hours a day is nothing but pure fantasy.

So, you've made a life decision, and now the whole world has to adjust?
I mean, its all great that you have your rl stuff going on (honestly, wish I had kids ;---;), but don't expect a freakin' video game to be adjusted to your free time to play. Also - challenges are optional, and by design they should only be completed by the most devoted players.

Lastly, in terms of completing them and the time needed, getting even 36/40 challenges takes FAR less time than 40/40. Maps from bosses and Grind is like half of the time OP stated.

But please, don't use your family as an excuse... it is pretty embarrassing. It almost sounds like they are a dead weight for you, that is stopping you from having a great video game career (lolwhat) and not something you WANT to have.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
TheWretch wrote:

Ye cause living at mommies house rocks amirite?!

My mum lives across the street of me. Pretty convenient tbh. Also keeping the family close rocks indeed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
300 maps taking to long? well if only there was a map were the boss dropped several maps,figure it out from there.
Your welcome btw.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Best Post in this thread.
Just zapping in on twitch path of exile gives you an idea who streams there

How many of them are unemployed ? Single ? Washed up?

Would be interesting to poestatistics.com Check all those 40/40 guys on exp time and Login time to see that the 2h is a buch of bullshit in most cases
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 19, 2016, 6:26:58 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

Would be interesting to poestatistics.com Check all those 40/40 guys on exp time and Login time to see that the 2h is a buch of bullshit in most cases

Just cause you are bad at a game doesnt mean others are,its realy laughable ppl who suck ass at the game calling ppl who are better no lifers and wash ups.
If you want 40/40 its all about game knowledge and being effecient if you cant be bothered to get better thats one thing but why the hate on ppl who do bother to learn and get better?
I tell you why cause deep down you want the 40/40 but you suck ass but are probaly under the delusion that you are realy good at this game and that the only reason you dont have 40/40 and others do is cause they no life this game.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

Just cause you are bad at a game doesnt mean others are,its realy laughable ppl who suck ass at the game calling ppl who are better no lifers and wash ups.
If you want 40/40 its all about game knowledge and being effecient if you cant be bothered to get better thats one thing but why the hate on ppl who do bother to learn and get better?
I tell you why cause deep down you want the 40/40 but you suck ass but are probaly under the delusion that you are realy good at this game and that the only reason you dont have 40/40 and others do is cause they no life this game.

You play 6h on average/day 9 h top thx for Proving my point
http://poestatistics.com/users/jackof8lades/friezer_is_cooler.html

Way too many Red numbers to claim to be good
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 19, 2016, 7:10:11 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

You play 6h on average/day 9 h top thx for Proving my point
http://poestatistics.com/users/jackof8lades/friezer_is_cooler.html

Way too many Red numbers to claim to be good

Checkmate!
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
jackof8lades wrote:
300 maps taking to long? well if only there was a map were the boss dropped several maps,figure it out from there.
Your welcome btw.

"a map were the boss dropped several map" would only count for one map drop. The challenge clearly says "Complete 300 map boss encounters that result in at least one map beind dropped", meaning it doesn't matter if it's 1 or plus. However, a map with several bosses (Museum, Arena, etc.) each dropping one or more maps will count for more than one towards the challenge.
IGN : @Morgoth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info