Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional targets

the more arrows you shot, the better the +2 LA enchant is

in packs of 10-15+ monsters it changes your life, you save 1 attack per pack and clear the map dozens of seconds faster

in very hard map with sea witches you can probably save at least 20 seconds
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 18, 2016, 3:05:27 AM
666lol666, that's great helmet as well, but I love it's incr. crit chance and how Rat's Nest makes my character so small and cute ^^

InAshesTheyShallReap, I shoot 5. Sometimes I have to shoot a lot of arrows in packs, so I think in the end of the day this enchant can potentially save me a lot of time.
Why are you going for crit at all? Your crit chance with what I've seen can't possibly break 50% even without marylene's fallacy? Having such a high crit multiplier on a less-than-30% crit chance seems really silly? You don't even have power charges. Reach is not a crit bow when not used with assassins....
I can't notice a difference at all but then again I'm using 9 projectiles. It probably works better if you somehow increased area of effect on your build but i have no idea how big 18 radius is.

You should stop using kintsugi though. Totally overrated POS.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 18, 2016, 12:29:54 PM
HikaruYamiNow, I have 31% crit. chance atm. It's without crit chance bonus from Assassin's Mark, power charges from previous curse as well as little help from Powerful Precision and Rupture.

Nephalim, 20% less damage taken hardly can be overrated.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
HikaruYamiNow, I have 31% crit. chance atm. It's without crit chance bonus from Assassin's Mark, power charges from previous curse as well as little help from Powerful Precision and Rupture.

Nephalim, 20% less damage taken hardly can be overrated.

I think you forgot the part where it only works at most once per 4 seconds and you have no control which hit it affects. Kintsugi is the ultimate noob trap and reddit was kind enough to spread this knowledge to masses.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 18, 2016, 4:01:13 PM
Nephalim,

>>you have no control which hit it affects<<
Why you say so? You have perfect control over it.

20% reduced damage taken for 4 seconds (recently in PoE refers to 4 seconds). And 4 seconds is more than enough to clear packs and even destroy bosses with certain builds.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

20% reduced damage taken for 4 seconds (recently in PoE refers to 4 seconds). And 4 seconds is more than enough to clear packs and even destroy bosses with certain builds.

You're misreading the Kintsugi mod. From wiki:

"20% less Damage taken if you have not been Hit Recently"

Key word being "not." What this means is that actually the 4 second duration is how long you are not protected.

Easy example to walk through the logic:

0:00 you have been Hit (20% less Damage taken from that)
0:01 you are Hit again. Is it a true fact that in the past 4 seconds, you have not been Hit? No. (no less damage modifier)
0:03.9999999999999999999 You are Hit again. Is it a true fact that in the past 4 seconds, you have not been Hit? No.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You're misreading the Kintsugi mod. From wiki:

"20% less Damage taken if you have not been Hit Recently"

Key word being "not." What this means is that actually the 4 second duration is how long you are not protected.

Easy example to walk through the logic:

0:00 you have been Hit (20% less Damage taken from that)
0:01 you are Hit again. Is it a true fact that in the past 4 seconds, you have not been Hit? No. (no less damage modifier)
0:03.9999999999999999999 You are Hit again. Is it a true fact that in the past 4 seconds, you have not been Hit? No.

Basically, you get at best 20% less dmg ONCE every 4 seconds which absolutely worthless beyond belief considering how many things in this game multi hit.
"
It's always so cool how you never gain any levels or gem XP on your character, but seem to have currency to afford anything, even if you don't have the game knowledge to justify it. Very impressive.

Sounds more like rmt to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info