Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional targets

Is this enchant worth it's 2-3 Ex or base 3 targets is already enough to clear most packs?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jul 17, 2016, 7:15:55 AM
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 7:36:58 AM
With the power levels we push these days, initial 3 targets are quite enough. However, if you're serious about min-maxing the enchant is well worth the money.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
It's always so cool how you never gain any levels or gem XP on your character, but seem to have currency to afford anything, even if you don't have the game knowledge to justify it. Very impressive.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 17, 2016, 10:25:50 AM
raics, thanks for the answer. How do you personally think this enchant will fit my BlacArrow character? I have 31k DPS and mostly crit nodes atm.

Saranghaeyo_, I could not level past 79 for some time, because I was dying a lot having messed up Passive skills tree, random gem setup and gear without pretty much any resists.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jul 17, 2016, 2:10:10 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
raics, thanks for the answer. How do you personally think this enchant will fit my BlacArrow character? I have 31k DPS and mostly crit nodes atm.

31k tooltip dps is definitely enough for LA to clear packs easily. The enchant won't help vs single targets at all.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Raye wrote:
But could still afford a 6L RotC? Sure of course.

A 6L ROTC costs at least 4 pale court keys, 1 jewelers and 1 fusing orb. Probably it will cost you a bit more than that, but you can definitely get it pretty cheap if you are lucky. Realistically, you could definitely roll 6S pretty cheaply, then go for a 5L, just get lucky with the roll to 6.
Would never happen to me, of course, takes me 300 fusings just to 5L. But lucky 6L rolls certainly happen to many people.

(Maybe pay someone a few chaos to beat the pale court for you if your build sucks and is stuck at 79)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 17, 2016, 7:25:28 PM
"
Raye wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
raicsSaranghaeyo_, I could not level past 79 for some time, because I was dying a lot having messed up Passive skills tree, random gem setup and gear without pretty much any resists.

But could still afford a 6L RotC? Sure of course.

Glad someone is catching on :^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I bought my Reach for 3 exalted orbs IIRC. Then it took me 300+ fuses for 6 Links. I got better luck with Kintsu before though - took 300+ jeweleller's orbs for 6 sockets and only 30 fuses to make it 6 links.

But not sure how it is related to Lightning Arrow enchant question.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jul 17, 2016, 8:35:27 PM
@OP: It's only that expensive when you want it on rat's nest. I have enough crit so I bought this helmet for 40c:

Since I'm stingy as fuck in this game I'm pretty sure I would have not payed 3 ex for the enchant. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Its worth it but you dont need it at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info