One thing never changes.....

OP good post, thank you.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
OP good post, thank you.

It's actually a terrible post that's completely out of touch with reality and the causes for the phenomena mentioned.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
Why are meta builds a problem? Because they cause any attempt at balance to be extremely haphazard and ineffective. GGG's trying to balance exp penalties around metabuilds that abuse everything possible to get the highest exp/minute possible out of the game, which screws over anyone who doesn't. At the same time they leave the meta itself broken, so there's a ridiculously huge gulf between the meta and a normal player who isn't trying to abuse the game.

If GGG would just ignore the whiners complaining "100 is too easy" as they abuse the hell out of the game, etc, it wouldn't be a problem, but GGG MAKES it a problem with their reaction, which results in everyone being at eachother's throats because ultimately, no one ends up happy. It would certainly help if people weren't so delusional about illusionary grindfest difficulty, too. ProgressQuest exists, if that's what people want to play, the pure, ultimate form is already there waiting for them. Turning PoE into it just detracts from PoE's basis and renders all those fancy systems it has moot.

EXACTLY.

This game is a joke. I've said many times that the build system offers infinite possibilities, but only a handful of them are valid. The gulf between the latest FotM broken bullshit and everything else is astronomical.

Every game has people who will break it. But PoE is the only game that actively designs the game around them, rather than the average player.
This is a buff™
"
Every game has people who will break it. But PoE is the only game that actively designs the game around them, rather than the average player.

I hear that a lot but i am missing proofs. You mean they arent nerfing stuff often enough?
Last edited by Im2sl0w on Jul 18, 2016, 5:07:23 AM
Because when someone who plays anything you've mentioned (fucking CoC/poison lovers) and oneshots every boss or reaches max lvl in a matter of days GGG tries to "balance" game around them and what do we have then? Map exp nerfs and similar shit. It DOES affect every single player. If you're blind or too stupid to understand, sorry for ya.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
@OP: If you don't like how people try to voice out their opinion, eventhough it sounds a bit harsh to me, you could:

"
Odyssus wrote:
Play your own game mind your own business.

I'm saying this because there are quite some posters that have been very constructive and positive with suggestions. And I'm sure some of that has helped GGG in the form of feedback. I personally enjoy reading those posts, while I try to skip the negative ones that I feel do not contribute much. In the end though, even the negative ones can be taken with a grain of salt and be considered a signal (though not nearly as useful as the constructive ones).

So I'm thinking let's try to be constructive. But by any means don't remain silent, I'd hate to see an empty forum and miss out on people's reflection of their PoE experience. It would undermine the forum as a feedback channel and that goes against the communal approach.

As a side note, the GGG forum moderators remain very objective and allow the good and the bad to be posted for all to read. I think that's worth a compliment.

Cheers
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Of course ppl still come here to whine more about what other people are doing. It's only natural when epeen is involved. I picture these types of players irl as short not well endowed young men who drive really large vehicles.
IGN:Flickfrap
War?

Oh, nvm wrong game.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
This is an awesome post and can be said about any game. I appreciate it greatly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info