[2.3] Erajin's BM Triple Bladefall Totems Hierophant

OUTDATED, please remove. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Erajin on Apr 5, 2019, 6:26:44 AM
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2016, 6:34:13 AM
Cool build. Have you considered going Chieftain with Ancestral Bond instead? Three totems with Ritual of Awakening is only about 15% more damage compared to an Ancestral Bond setup, and Arohongui makes up the difference anyway - would also cut your mana costs by a third from summoning 2 instead of 3 totems and get some other benefits like totems taunting and leeching life to you.
"
Cool build. Have you considered going Chieftain with Ancestral Bond instead? Three totems with Ritual of Awakening is only about 15% more damage compared to an Ancestral Bond setup, and Arohongui makes up the difference anyway - would also cut your mana costs by a third from summoning 2 instead of 3 totems and get some other benefits like totems taunting and leeching life to you.

Yo elevator13! Well, i've tested the Chieftain version and in my opinion it's better for HC. Taunt and fire dmg immunity makes it perfect for hard situations, but i saw kind of "lack in clearing speed" while playing these version.
Anyway 3 totems covers more AoE, they have a triple "stun" effect which BF have and it's nice to have some Endurance Charges while your totems kills an enemy. So Hierophant is like more dps/clearing speed, and Chieftain more survivability.
I forgot to mention it, but for quick boss kills in maps like Crematorium or Village Ruins use Vaal Lightning Trap!

I cannot upload a video (lack of time and pc sucks) right now, but i made many Atziri runs and it's a great build for casual Tier 11-13 mapping. Also The Pale Council was a breeze.
Cheers!
What banditas to take
hi
can u post tree again ?
"
can u post tree again ?

Here's my profile. I'll update a thread with it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Erajin/characters
"
What banditas to take

Oak, Oak/Alira, Point
Last edited by Erajin on Aug 29, 2016, 6:28:36 AM
reserved
Very fun and solid build. Smooth leveling process, good dmg output and clear speed. Thumbs up :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info