Martial law in Turkey - possible Coup

"
The US refueled planes that fly out of Turkey. Clear sign its the US behind the coup.

What planes? Where were they headed? Carrying who? What are you talking about?

Source?

---
Erdogoon apparently already started the Great purge: Turkey's top judicial board HSYK dismisses 2,745 judges over coup attempt

2,745 judges, 1,563 army personnel removed... I must say Erdo regime is very effective. It took them just a few hours to compile such a huge list of enemies of the state. They totally didnt have it prepared beforehand. :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I am NOT assuming that THIS particular coup attempt was backed by CIA. I was just responding to the fact that US backed coups, like the 2002 in Venezuela (there plenty of facts there) CAN fail. If anything Fidel is the living breathing proof of that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Sigh. Yep, probably false flag (or a power struggle that Erdogan didn't waste). My country has lived under five dictatorships and many governments willing to rig the elections to conserve power (before they disgraced themselves too much to preserve any legitimacy), so if that is useful as any precedent, Turkey could end being in a limbo for many decades before returning to shape. At least other countries may pressure Turkey to clean its act rather than ignore it like when it happened to my country (or so I wish). Turks will be even less free for a good while.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 16, 2016, 4:11:19 PM
What Aim said is obviously true. Erdogan clearly staged this so he could take even more control. He is boring and unoriginal; a page right out Hitler's playbook. The saddest part is that people overall don't know this because they don't bother to read history.
Censored.
"
morbo wrote:
"
The US refueled planes that fly out of Turkey. Clear sign its the US behind the coup.

What planes? Where were they headed? Carrying who? What are you talking about?

Source?

---
Erdogoon apparently already started the Great purge: Turkey's top judicial board HSYK dismisses 2,745 judges over coup attempt

2,745 judges, 1,563 army personnel removed... I must say Erdo regime is very effective. It took them just a few hours to compile such a huge list of enemies of the state. They totally didnt have it prepared beforehand. :P

Imagine that. I guess 2,745 old men judges were in on the coup too.

Goodbye Ataturk hello Hitler 2.0
Erdogoon's dream leader http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/01/turkey-erdogan-presidential-system-hitler-comment.html
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 16, 2016, 5:41:15 PM
Ataturk is spinning in his grave.

Erdogan will now use the coup as a reason to imprison / execute all potential opposition and weaken the army.
It is clear as day that it was a fake coup.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Jul 16, 2016, 6:34:13 PM
"
The US refueled planes that fly out of Turkey. Clear sign its the US behind the coup. Trying to take away the military power of Turkey is the first step of an all out invasion and/or another full scale overthrow of a president in the middle east via yet another staged protest by "rebels" vs "government forces".

I bet Erdogan didnt think he would be Assad 2.0

#ImWithSyria

If the coup was real, and US lead as you say - Turkey would leave NATO and close US military bases in Turkey. Want to bet that doesnt happen?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Yet EU & US will still pretend Erdolf is a nice democratic guy.

The Counter-Coup Begins: Erdogan Purges 2,745 Judges, Prosecutors; Arrests Hundreds

"
According to Hurriyet newspaper's online edition, some of the privates who were detained told interrogators they were not aware that they were part of a coup attempt. They had been told by commanders they were taking part in military maneuvers.

Worst coup ever
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
At least Turkey will never join EU like that... gotta think positive.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Yet EU & US will still pretend Erdolf is a nice democratic guy.

The Counter-Coup Begins: Erdogan Purges 2,745 Judges, Prosecutors; Arrests Hundreds

"
According to Hurriyet newspaper's online edition, some of the privates who were detained told interrogators they were not aware that they were part of a coup attempt. They had been told by commanders they were taking part in military maneuvers.

Worst coup ever

Just an aside. I hate western leaders extolling "democracy"

Democracy is garbage. Two wolves and a sheep deciding on dinner better hope you're not the sheep.

What Made America great was not "democracy" but liberty. (freedom of associations, protection from government excess, economic , religious, personnel liberty)

Apparently, you can crush liberty throughout your presidency, survive a "coup" and overnight become Mr. Democracy. It's disgusting to see these western leaders about face wrt Erdogoon.

PS Hitler was elected too as proof of Democracy fail.
Democracy gave Jim Crow laws in the South.
Democracy lets them tax rich ppl more than poor ppl a clear violation of Constitution equal protection clause (not to mention enumerated powers)

Democracy sucks It's liberty that underpins whatever govt.

Bottom line Liberty lost here and thats what westerner should focus on.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 16, 2016, 9:50:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info