Martial law in Turkey - possible Coup

"
[...] extremism and generalizations on both sides, that don´t help to solve anything. I wouldn´t want to see that on a global level.

Exactly what I mean:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497

..on the recent attacks in Munich.
"
Xavderion wrote:

I hope Balkan will build a wall tbh. They were also the ones who basically stopped asylum seekers from coming to Germany.

Balkan from slovenia reporting in.

Yea we made walls but because at some point Merkel changed her mind and asked austria to control the migrant flux.

She pretty much asked 2 millions people to travel inside our land then asked the last frontier post to close so they all stay here in our land.

Fuck that, so we started building walls.

If it was not for her trying to fuck us over we would have just let them go in germany, anyway they don t want to stay here, there is no free money.

Exemple since the start of crisis only 38 people asked to stay in Slovenia lol. They came for free money and want german social security, they would have not stay in the balkan if it was not for Merkel trying to cuck us with the austrians.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 23, 2016, 8:16:15 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Merkel changed her mind and asked austria to control the migrant flux.

Not impossible, but are you sure about that ? Austria had lots of immigrants too, they also have a problem with a right wing populist party there, "reason" enough for them to close the borders (just like Sweden or Denmark did), Austria has it´s own chancellor, they usually don´t take orders from ours.

Commentators here wrote she might be in fact really satisfied with Austria´s decision. Comments here would also mention that countries like yours were facing a problem and what was about to happen, so that in the end, it was Greece alone. Thinking as a European, this situation had to be solved, otherwise there was a danger of a complete economic breakdown in Greece and/or a rise of the fascists (golden dawn) there.

Unfortunately nobody came up with a better solution than making a deal with Erdogan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info