Client .exe crash

every time i log in ... after about 20-30 seconds of being in game my game locks up and gives me the generic windows crash error ... i know a few other people are having the same issue but i was wondering if anyone has found a fix for it yet or not ... i understand it is dificult to isolate a problem like this ... but it is wierd how i was playing perfectly fine the day before and made no changes to my system and then the next day it keeps crashing. =(
A crash without information or with an error report that isn't seen anywhere else usually means Pack Corruption - Have you tried using the Pack Check or downloading the game with a VPN?
Balance & Design
i have not tried either yet but i will ... i will let you know if it works ... thanks for the tips!
unfortunatly your PackCheck Content.ggpk command does not work in my command prompt in the PoE install directory so i am going to try to reinstall the game i suppose ...
i have now tried both of your suggections with no luck ... i run windows 7 64bit and all hardware is well above minimum requirements ... any other suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info