mule pet new feature!

well i play a magic find character so i find lots of rares and i have to decide what to pick up and what to leave behind so i can fit all the items i find into 6 trips and that means i have to leave a lot of rares behind (mainly 2 handers and armors) i sell the rares that aren't any good to the vendor for alt shards.

but if i could pay for a mule like in dungeon siege that picks up all my items that i ctr click on then i can id them all with my mules inventory button while i have my inventory open put the keepers in my inventory and send my pet off to town to sell all the junk that would be pretty sweet. im sure other players would like this as well since i found out that top players leave 95% of rares behind and anyone of those ares could be a gg roll.

pleaseeeeee T^T

Last bumped on May 10, 2017, 4:34:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That would be against the "no pay to win" stance of GGG and therefore won't happen.
maybe it could be a quest reward then O.O
Not gonna happen it would make mf builds insane and it would have way to big an impact on the economy as there will be a massive influx of alteration orbs.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
maybe thats what the game needs. whats thje point in having iir with out it being usefull
You are so obsessed with your idea that mfing needs help to be more fun you can't see that mf is fine.

Leaving items behind is part of the game. You are taking the gamble that what you do bring back in 6 portals is the good stuff, or you gamble a lot of wisdoms away and see what is and isn't good.

This game better not ever have a mule npc of some sort. It doesn't need to hold your hand.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
What you are suggesting is a huge reason why there are only 6 portals. It would be an easier solution just to ask them to remove limited portals.

Not going to happen.
i feel the reason there are only 6 portals is you can only die 6 times if we have a pack mule you still can only die 6 times. that being said you will have to do only portals that you can handle so you dont run out of portals :/
Do you have any reason to believe that GGG wants more loot to be brought out than 6 inventories full?

It would be the same thing as offline auction house, the effort put into finding good rares goes out the door. Why bother looking through your items for the good ones when you can take everything you find and throw it up for sale.

In your case with the mule, there is no sacrifice of choosing what to bring back. You can take everything and vendor a lot more than anybody else could in the past few years.

To be fair, since 99% of rares are junk anyway, maybe it is a good idea since you would lose out on a ton of sales because you take forever to find something good in the first place because you bother with every single rare.

MF is fine as it is like I said. It seems you have a problem with making choices.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jul 30, 2016, 8:31:55 PM

bump
Last edited by alkire on May 10, 2017, 2:10:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info