Why Labyrinth Gameplay is Irreparably Broken in Two Words

"
Peace_Frog wrote:
Player Expectations
Salty about dead ends in a zone called The Labyrinth? lol

Underwhelmingly Manditory
The lab is awesome as a side zone. I'm okay with enchants and maybe passive skill points per difficulty as a reward for completing it. But having each character "ascend" into their true self? It should feel more epic than "beating some asshole in his fortress." Don't get me wrong, it's close. It's just not where it could be. I would create some other event for the characters to ascend by beating, maybe as the ultimate reward from an Act 5.

I dont have issues with lab too.
But i like your idea to ascend by finishing the last act just more.
Take away 1 of those 2 piety sp.
Transfer it to reward for finishing lab.

Normal act4 reward: 2 ascend
Cruel act4 reward: 2 ascend
Merciless act4 reward: 2 ascend

Perhaps last ascend stays in that uberlab.
Everybody would be happy. Except those who never are.
labs ok

my 2 words

This refers to those pro-lab fanboys who keep telling people to get good, learn-to-play, and the worst of all - saying that the ascendancy points are "optional".

But most of all, No Empathy refers to GGG.
There was already a huge outcry about the lab when it was first introduced, and Chris Wilson said that it's only by a 'vocal minority', and to add insult to injury, they gave us the uber lab, which is RNG-gated behind those uber-trials, which drop those RNG-gated offerings.

And now, over four months since the introduction of the lab, and so many threads in the forum with angry players complaining about the stupid lab, GGG is still silent on the issue.
I think they have let success gone into their heads and are totally out of touch with how the players feel.

No empathy
"
No empathy

This refers to those pro-lab fanboys who keep telling people to get good, learn-to-play, and the worst of all - saying that the ascendancy points are "optional".

The lab should be optional, there must be an other way to get the ascendancy points.
I agree that lab should be optional. Enchantments and uniques are OK as rewards for that.
Ascendancy Points should be rewarded after complete an ACT V, or after 90+ (each lvl = 1 point), or special challenges.
The way we have now is not something logic and makes people confused. You need to do 1 lab for each difficult to get 6 points, than you need to grind maps until complete all six trials, than you need to complete uber lab to have another 2 points. Just wondering what we will get on next patch/exp.
"
Peace_Frog wrote:
Player Expectations
Salty about dead ends in a zone called The Labyrinth? lol

Yeah, that was my favourite. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Really I do not know what problem you have with the Labyrinth, cause is OPTIONAL.If you want to do this, change your gems, put life regen, Movement Skill and use your brain.

The pvp is unbalanced by the Ascendancy classes? Simply disable the Passivas and enchants and done.

Izaro is so OP and does not work with my build? take a look of his attacks, try to kill his guardians and destroy support devices.

I tell you this because I killed Uber Izaro at least 11 times with a melee char and I played years in POE with characters and builds focused in close combat...by far much difficult that an archer or magician.

Enjoy the content...is free
"
Deredeo wrote:
Really I do not know what problem you have with the Labyrinth, cause is OPTIONAL.If you want to do this, change your gems, put life regen, Movement Skill and use your brain.

The pvp is unbalanced by the Ascendancy classes? Simply disable the Passivas and enchants and done.

Izaro is so OP and does not work with my build? take a look of his attacks, try to kill his guardians and destroy support devices.

I tell you this because I killed Uber Izaro at least 11 times with a melee char and I played years in POE with characters and builds focused in close combat...by far much difficult that an archer or magician.

Enjoy the content...is free
I think someone predicted this word for word.
Rly only annoying thing is traps. Get a wb/faster attacks setup and that's pretty much trivialized. And this is coming from a low life Es player
IGN:Flickfrap
lowlife es guardian 8 aura 80% constant physical reduction 700es reg runs through traps like its burning ground was just running through

everything else not build for reg and physical reduction gets slaughtered in seconds too bad he ripped before the adjustment for lowlife (another fuck up ppl have to pay for with their char till it gets fixed)

lab balance is a fucking joke

you can trivialize it or you get fucked hard either way ac points shouldnt be gated behind this shit
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 19, 2016, 7:24:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info