3. Life Flasks
4. Internet Stability
5. Energy Shield
6. Low Life
7. Content Gating
8. Diablo Clone
9. Not Zelda
10. Ignoring Fans

Did I miss any? Why even have traps if Leap Slam is going to be allowed against them? Everybody just needs to equip a Leap Slam-compatible weapon with the gem, some % life regen and life+quicksilver flasks, regardless of build (ESPECIALLY if you are normally ES or LL,) and pray for no disconnects/freeze ups... but why should everyone have to tackle lab the same just because the traps are broken by design? That's boring. Extremely, extremely boring.

Let's see how many people can come up with more good 2-word summaries of what's wrong with the Labyrinth...
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2016, 8:06:18 AM
I think that lightning warp and whirling blades are the preferred methods, but Gaotsjam will be around shortly to correct us anyway. I can feel the presence of the bully brigade...

Here's mine, btw:

gold doors
gold keys
back track
dead ends

:D
Useless players
"
I think that lightning warp and whirling blades are the preferred methods, but Gaotsjam will be around shortly to correct us anyway. I can feel the presence of the bully brigade...

Well, let's take a look at what Leap Slam seems to do to the fire traps, and then check if LW/WB can do the same... sure it's not as amazing against other traps, but the other movement skills aren't much good against that one trap type and LS is nearly as good against all the others. Is there a trap besides the anti-movement-skill ones that LS ISN'T obscenely strong against? Because it definitely strikes me as the most utterly game-breaking.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
Useless players

vocal minority?
"
"
RandallPOE wrote:
Useless players

vocal minority?

Very. Just remember, we're the "real" minority here, according to Chris.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"

Well, let's take a look at what Leap Slam seems to do to the fire traps, and then check if LW/WB can do the same... sure it's not as amazing against other traps, but the other movement skills aren't much good against that one trap type and LS is nearly as good against all the others. Is there a trap besides the anti-movement-skill ones that LS ISN'T obscenely strong against? Because it definitely strikes me as the most utterly game-breaking.

Are you saying you'd enjoy the lab more if GGG removed leap slam? I'm not entirely understanding the point you're trying to make here tbh :)
"
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"

Are you saying you'd enjoy the lab more if GGG removed leap slam? I'm not entirely understanding the point you're trying to make here tbh :)

I'm saying it'd at least be less silly and broken, because LS breaks Lab outright. I'm quasi-neutral on some aspects of Lab, but what bothers me most is how completely unbalanced it is. It's not unlike including a unique bow that, by itself, regardless of all other stats, one-shots rare and unique mobs, Uber Atziri inclusive, 50% of shots. That level of broken.
Player Expectations
Salty about dead ends in a zone called The Labyrinth? lol

Underwhelmingly Manditory
The lab is awesome as a side zone. I'm okay with enchants and maybe passive skill points per difficulty as a reward for completing it. But having each character "ascend" into their true self? It should feel more epic than "beating some asshole in his fortress." Don't get me wrong, it's close. It's just not where it could be. I would create some other event for the characters to ascend by beating, maybe as the ultimate reward from an Act 5.

Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
It sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info