How Stacked Deck came to be

Probably going to be something like a stack of 1000 wisdom scrolls you can carry.
You don't have to pickup Wisdom scrolls any more, you have indefinite.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
What does it do?

Here's what it does:

Reroll a crap divination card you don't want into another. The Gambler, only more useful. Can roll The Risk.

Watch me be right.

Spoiler
Alternate possibility:

900% higher chance of finding divination cards for 1 minute.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
I guess the new "Stacked Deck" currency (you get 10 here) could simply +1 a stack of div cards.
For example you have 2/8 "The Offering", and could apply 6 Stacked Deck currencies to make The Offering stack going from 2/8 to 2+6/8.

Guess the initial unique must have been something like "Drops an additionnal divination card when you drop a divination card".

An other option could be applying the Stacked Deck on a div card could transform ths card in another random div card where its tier is >= of the initial card. But i don't think so because why it would be called "stacked".

Really like your idea, the second option - more RNG style ;-) My guess is that the new currency will reroll a stack of divination cards for a stack of another card; number of cards will remain the same - or everyone would use it on stacks of 1 card only.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jul 14, 2016, 11:00:35 AM
"
schultz94 wrote:
Good job posting soemthing that literally said nothing about the new currency
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Heres my guess on the function based on the div card name.

The new currency causes your alcs/chaos/trans/alts (any orb that rolls mods) to roll "lucky".

So, once the mods and tiers are selected, the rolls within those tiers roll twice and use the highest.

I imagine it working like this:

Apply the Stacked Deck to the desired item and it is marked somehow (maybe like mirrored tag).
Apply any orb that rolls new mods (chaos, trans, alc, etc)
The Stacked Deck tag is consumed and the mods ranges roll lucky.

*Note: The lucky would not affect mod tiers. So, if you have tier 2 AS, you will stay tier 2 AS. But you get two rolls on the range and use the highest for each mod.

Seems to fit, but I could (and probably am) totally wrong. Would be a neat mechanic though.
Took a 2 year break, but I'm back.
Last edited by jorbarn on Jul 14, 2016, 11:03:50 AM
"
Probably going to be something like a stack of 1000 wisdom scrolls you can carry.

As a player that constantly runs out (I have an item IDing addiction), this would be awesome.
Took a 2 year break, but I'm back.
thanks for the exciting summary and your support.

guessing game? basically a deck holds cards ... i can think of multiple complicated scenarios but i will go with the "returns several other divination cards", that's the most likely one.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thanks for supporting the game, looking forward to finding out what it does!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Only moderately annoyed that there are players out there with information that other players are denied... after all, they paid for the privilege.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info