How Stacked Deck came to be

"
DelphaeRs wrote:

I'm guessing something to do with wisdom scrolls or item identification. Like Identifying an item with a stacked deck will give better rolls or something.

Or it will be something that holds multiple stacks of wisdom scrolls, 'stacks' them, so they take less inventory space.
"
DelphaeRs wrote:

I'm guessing something to do with wisdom scrolls or item identification. Like Identifying an item with a stacked deck will give better rolls or something.

Or allows you to make it unid again for the 2c recipe.

Edit: Shit, I hit quote instead of edit on my own post.

( . ) ( . )
-----|-----
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 14, 2016, 1:56:21 AM
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
Judging by the look and what has been said about Stacked Deck I figure it has an effect along these lines:

Identifies an item with max possible affixes.

Just elaborating on the guess. A stacked deck of 20 wisdom scrolls that gives you 20 chances to id an item with upper to max rolls, although still gated by rng of the types of rolls. Use them on high end rares or blues for more crafting control.
his post mentions divination 'cards'

new currency is calledstacked 'deck'

new currency is for crafting divination cards confirmed

will vendor my left nut if i turn out to be wrong

can't vendor my right one because i had to get it cut off after i caught a STI from some guy's wife
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jul 14, 2016, 2:15:17 AM
You got me excited for the new currency. Thanks OP.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
As you must have 9 cards (9 is a huge amount regarding other divination card stacks) to gain 10x Stacked Decks, those 10x must be very valuable.
What currency could be very valuable on divination cards ? I guess the new "Stacked Deck" currency (you get 10 here) could simply +1 a stack of div cards.
For example you have 2/8 "The Offering", and could apply 6 Stacked Deck currencies to make The Offering stack going from 2/8 to 2+6/8.

Guess the initial unique must have been something like "Drops an additionnal divination card when you drop a divination card".

An other option could be applying the Stacked Deck on a div card could transform ths card in another random div card where its tier is >= of the initial card. But i don't think so because why it would be called "stacked".
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jul 14, 2016, 4:18:30 AM
Hey, I like this story, can´t wait to see what you guys made :D

Also, stop hating on not getting the deets on the latest currency, you guys. This is just a person sharing their excitement and story, which I can appreciate. All will be revealed in time.
"
alexvsevil wrote:
his post mentions divination 'cards'

new currency is calledstacked 'deck'

new currency is for crafting divination cards confirmed

will vendor my left nut if i turn out to be wrong

can't vendor my right one because i had to get it cut off after i caught a STI from some guy's wife

I think similar also, but insanely hard to guess without more info.

Also from wiki for inspiration

"
A cold deck is a "stacked" deck (i.e., a deck of playing cards arranged in a preset order, to effect a specific outcome, once dealt)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
so much negativity!
Thanks for the info Noshei and for not spoiling the fun by revealing too much!
excited to see what's coming wiht the new patch and great reading that you had so much success with your design process!
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
As you must have 9 cards (9 is a huge amount regarding other divination card stacks) to gain 10x Stacked Decks, those 10x must be very valuable.

Stack size isn't related to rarity or power. I hide most of the junk cards with my filter so I can't post them, but other sets like The Scarred Meadow also need a huge stack to get something worthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info