How Stacked Deck came to be

I read the entire wall of text and you gave no information. Successful troll lol
Hardcore
I left my wife.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
DelphaeRs wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
I have to agree with schultz94 here.

What does this currency do? Why is being added?

There might be a couple hints in there.

I'm guessing something to do with wisdom scrolls or item identification. Like Identifying an item with a stacked deck will give better rolls or something.

Do we really need two types of wisdom scrolls? Better rolls? Please no.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
Zaorish_9 wrote:
I read the entire wall of text and you gave no information. Successful troll lol

"
schultz94 wrote:
Good job posting soemthing that literally said nothing about the new currency

Vouch
You guys are really dense if you think he's going to give you information on the new currency. Obviously GGG is saving all that for the update. They said he could TEASE the item, not reveal it outright.
I had an affair with some guy's wife
If I were you I would buy a ton of rares right now. The ones that favour you having this currency obviously.
So you have ego issues what about currency?
Git R Dun!
Judging by the look and what has been said about Stacked Deck I figure it has an effect along these lines:

Identifies an item with max possible affixes.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jul 14, 2016, 1:08:56 AM
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
Judging by the look and what has been said about Stacked Deck I figure it has an effect along these lines:

Identifies an item with max possible affixes.

Yeah there's no way it's gonna be that good. Also you guys are taking the wisdom scroll thing and running with it like OP confirmed that was the hint.

I mostly just stopped in to say this thread is like a striptease in which the stripper walks out wearing 4 layers of clothes, stands there for 5 minutes, then walks off stage. When pressed about the lack of stripping, the stripper answers "there was a 1cm square missing from one of my clothing items, if you looked hard enough you would have seen it".

Colossal waste of everyone's time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info