You wake up in a dimly lit cobblestone room.

>inventory

Oh cool, I just got an achievement!
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
starklife wrote:
Mannn I wish I could remember what that "choose your own adventure" text game was that I used to play on those old huge floppy disks....never did beat it.

Zork?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
- see labyrinth entry.
- log out.

There's no [labyrinth entry] here! The last [labyrinth entry] you encountered was on Pan's Journal of Fan Fictions dot com.

"
>inventory

You are carrying:
  • a short s-word
  • an unlit torch
  • your arms
  • a slightly damp towel
  • 5 slivers of silver

"
crystalwitch wrote:
Oh cool, I just got an achievement!

I don't understand "Oh cool, I just got an achievement!"!

There is a bloody rhoa laying on a bed of straw here. The room is beginning to smell like raw chicken.

>_
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Jul 15, 2016, 12:46:16 AM
>Take Short Sword and cut off a corner of the Slightly Damp Towel

>Using the Short Sword you cut the corner piece into very tiny strips and rub them in between your hands, fraying the edges.

>You place this pile of loose, frayed towel on the ground and rake your Short Sword across the hard stone floor causing sparks to shower over the pile of frayed towel lighting it.

>You kick the flaming kindling over to the pile of straw the Rhoa corpse is lying on setting it ablaze.

>As the room fills with light you see the glowing red eyes of a Necromancer gliding towards you motioning it's arms upwards and the Rhoa starts to move...
You scream.
"OH SHIT".
Censored.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
>Take Short Sword and cut off a corner of the Slightly Damp Towel

You now have a Slightly Damp Towelette.

"
>Using the Short Sword you cut the corner piece into very tiny strips and rub them in between your hands, fraying the edges.

You're not Resourceful enough to do that!

You begin to daydream...

"
>You place this pile of loose, frayed towel on the ground and rake your Short Sword across the hard stone floor causing sparks to shower over the pile of frayed towel lighting it.

>You kick the flaming kindling over to the pile of straw the Rhoa corpse is lying on setting it ablaze.

>As the room fills with light you see the glowing red eyes of a Necromancer gliding towards you motioning it's arms upwards and the Rhoa starts to move...

You place this pile of loose, frayed towel on the ground and rake your Short Sword across the hard stone floor causing sparks to shower over the pile of frayed towel lighting it.

You kick the flaming kindling over to the pile of straw the Rhoa corpse is lying on setting it ablaze.

As the room fills with light you see the glowing red eyes of a Necromancer gliding towards you motioning it's arms upwards and the Rhoa starts to move...

"
kolyaboo wrote:
You scream.
"OH SHIT".

You scream. "Oh shit!"

...you are woken from your reverie by the sound of a squicking, wheezing, hem-hem. You look up to see a rather short and stout man made of rotting flesh, having one eyeball, an exposed jawbone, and covered in linen tatters. He is wearing a premium bespoke pair of trousers.

"Excuse me, sir, but would you happen to have a map of this place? I seem to be a bit... well... lost."

It smells of raw chicken and well-done steak here.

>_
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Jul 16, 2016, 1:13:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info