The "Super-fan"

"

Y'know, when I see someone with a stack of supporter tags under their name, I don't see a fanboy. I see a narcissist. I honest to Christ don't think it matters what the game is, all that matters is that GGG is feeding your need to strut around like you're important. You're buying an ego boost.

When I see someone with a stack of supporter tags under their names, I'm grateful that they're paying for my entertainment. I did pay some myself and choose not to show my titles (Open Beta supporter, Aspirant Supporter) because they're not all that shiny and I don't think there's much to show,
And if those people have a narcissistic streak and GGG can capitalize on it and they can afford to pay GGG for shiny premium effects - why not?
I've played with some really big supporters and they were all nice people. :D

Thanks for your support.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"

Y'know, when I see someone with a stack of supporter tags under their name, I don't see a fanboy. I see a narcissist. I honest to Christ don't think it matters what the game is, all that matters is that GGG is feeding your need to strut around like you're important. You're buying an ego boost.

When I see someone with a stack of supporter tags under their names, I'm grateful that they're paying for my entertainment. I did pay some myself and choose not to show my titles (Open Beta supporter, Aspirant Supporter) because they're not all that shiny and I don't think there's much to show,
And if those people have a narcissistic streak and GGG can capitalize on it and they can afford to pay GGG for shiny premium effects - why not?
I've played with some really big supporters and they were all nice people. :D

Thanks for your support.

^.^
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:

^.^

Stop imposing such Emojis on us! Typical Narcissist 💩
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Narcissistic Supporters are important. Make Neverland great again!

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Narcissistic Supporters are important. Make Neverland great again!

Your Drake-stalking is getting really tedious meanwhile ...
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info