[Removed by Support]

Lost link in the middle of a max quality high tier map.

I get back on to have zero pets, and it wouldn't even let me go back to my hideout. Failed to join any instances. When it did finally let me enter my hideout, there were no portals at the portapotty.

So...

A) Why do pets poof like that? Complete bullshit. They should stay/remain unless gems are removed.

B) How the hell did the portals poof?

I lose my map, chisels, pets, and whatever else...faith in this lag and chronic stuttering over the last month - It's quite frustrating.

The portals should have been there. The pets should remain. It's a bitch to get good spectres over again, especially when it's no fault of my own. Then there's the loss of virtual property.
Last edited by Sarah on Jul 12, 2016, 4:29:32 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 5:12:37 PM
I'd be mad too lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
There was a big DC last night or early this morning (pst). I didn't get the dc, but a ton of people flooded global with the news. Some occurred a rollback.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
You can't permanently lose your pets. If you can't find them, contact support. If they can't find them either, then they'll give them back to you.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
You can't permanently lose your pets. If you can't find them, contact support. If they can't find them either, then they'll give them back to you.

Seems like he is talking about summons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info