item hunt for the thrill of hunt

It took me ages to get reach of the council ( 7 tries), but I finally got one....and I will never use it. does it make me a bad person ?

I also got quite a few fated items, just so I have them, as well as some other good uniques.

item hunting just for the thrill...stupid isnt it ?

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2016, 7:57:53 AM
I do the same; I really want a Grip of the Council, despite my thoughts on its usefulness. Ezomyte Hold? Yeah, gotta have one of those..!

Lucky for us, stupid is a relative term :p
Not stupid at all mate. As stupid as playing to have fun.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
I am trying to hunt down every one of the Fated uniques plus the 8 league specific ones. I am about 50% of the way there. Some base items are not dropping as regularly for me this league as they normally do.

I imagine I won't use most of them, but who knows.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
I do the same; I really want a Grip of the Council, despite my thoughts on its usefulness. Ezomyte Hold? Yeah, gotta have one of those..!

Lucky for us, stupid is a relative term :p

Do you want them or want to find them? I have an extra pair that nobody in my guild has seized yet, was probably going to give them away on standard when the league ends.

lmk
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Oh, I'm hoping to do a few more Council runs, probably get one that way :)
Thanks for offering though! Should everything go wrong I might get back to you on that.
This is not stupid. For me this is part of the game. It is the same with the race season prices. I would like to have them, especially because of the alt art. And sure I want to get them myself. Getting them by trade is no option. Therefor it is really sad if you almost have no chance to get the top race price. It doesn't matter if the item is usefull, it doensn't matter if the item is worth a lot of currency. Maybe it has or will get a nice 3D art and that is all it will ever be good for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info