Medallion Race Season Details

The Medallion signature race is a fixed seed event where some areas have fixed mods for players to contend with. Specific areas will also have fixed Prophecies that will trigger when the player enters the area.

The schedule includes a 48 hour Solo-Self Found race with fixed flashback mods including Anarchy, Domination, Onslaught, Invasion, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Ambush and Beyond.

There will also be five Cutthroat events throughout the season that will allow players to complete some achievements that they're still waiting on.

We've added boss-kill events for killing Izaro as well as boss-kill events for Descent and Descent Champions. This means your racing success will depend on how quickly you killed the designated boss instead of the traditional experience gain goals. This also includes two boss-kill races to kill Malachai with Headhunter, Arctic, Ancestral and Onslaught mods.

Best of luck to everyone in the races!
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2016, 4:14:41 PM
sick

do i get a demi for 1st post?
Last edited by g0aky on Jul 10, 2016, 10:26:54 PM
"
g0aky wrote:
sick

do i get a demi for 1st post?
Yes
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
NICE !!!!! HYPUUUH
Bad Seed
what up
garbage
AD MAJOREM SATHANAS GLORIAM!!!
Wow, nice!!

Now let's read!

(:
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Monday 25th

There is a race 3PM for me (One Hour Solo (MDV016) )

Then, there is a huge gap and the next race only happens 6pm (Act 2 Dominus Kill (MDC017) )

That is why I stopped playing races a long time ago. The schedule has too many gaps and we end up having to plan our real life around a video game if we ever want to attend those events.

Please fill the whole thing with races. There is no reason to have all these holes in the middle of it.

Edit:

Since people are quoting me I would like to add that if we had more races people could jump in during the normal time they hop on their PCs. This would make racing less competitive overall (especially the ones during odd times) but it would create local competition for races.

What I mean by local competition is that some races would still be competitive within themselves because there are players that naturally play around the time of those races.

We could have people saying things like "I always win the 2pm race but there is a guy who plays on the 4pm race that is a beast and always beats me".

If we had races literally every hour I think a lot more people would engage into them. It is better to have a system where people can chose which ones to skip rather than a system where people have to chose them all.

Plus, the experienced racers still have the Signature Races to chase for records and high level competition so that wouldn't hurt them a whole lot. As long as only Signature ones count for ranking, of course.
Last edited by Hogaric on Jul 10, 2016, 11:01:13 PM
lets gooo
Question: Will the alt-art tear of purity be able to create an alt-art blood of corruption when corrupted? Or would it be a normal blood of corruption?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info