Pvp Tier list

"
The only WI I remember is Tommie's, but I only fought his when I did all of 800/impact, and that isn't a lot.

idk but I'd say icestorm was more of a fad in pvp, I got maybe one or two people into it, but not everyone can pull it off very well. I can't even say I pull it off well.

As for it being costly, my gear's maybe like, 10ex total? Maybe a bit more, idk. Shit, maybe it IS kinda good...

Fully body T1 int Es Ci mirrored gear, expensive as fuck/ close to immortals, if you stack regen, 18k es? Bv's like 16k though. with enough setup, its guarantee 1 shot.

Wi is slower than current t 1's tho due to damage to time > range.

Wi's more so, stable damage + coverage.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 10, 2016, 7:38:25 PM
"
I just played jimi 1v1 with full on vortex and he ate my lunch in 0.3sec

Maybe he can come in to confirm lol

That's just silly, melee vortex, get shin to fight him in sarn.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
My guardian

Character sheet open

Op as fuck. Will post tomorrow if I have time

I'm talking in 1v1 not sarn
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 10, 2016, 7:38:18 PM
XD cant really agree with EQ (melee isnt it? ^^) is in the same tier with EA average.
Last edited by rome0s on Jul 10, 2016, 8:06:44 PM
KB? It's been my best PVP so far.
"
The only WI I remember is Tommie's, but I only fought his when I did all of 800/impact, and that isn't a lot.

idk but I'd say icestorm was more of a fad in pvp, I got maybe one or two people into it, but not everyone can pull it off very well. I can't even say I pull it off well.

As for it being costly, my gear's maybe like, 10ex total? Maybe a bit more, idk. Shit, maybe it IS kinda good...

//EDIT: Ahfack, if they got rid of AoE overlap and tuned down the secondary damage and made it so you had to stack them again, then EA would be acceptable lol

Yeah sadly I haven't played that char in a very long time, although that build had(/has?) great potential, but this was pre ascendancy. It's quite good, however it can get very expensive quickly depending how far you want to push it(I ran around with very good gear and my defense was based around a very high es recharge).

"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
more so surprised nobody noticed bow mine, As it was S1 T1.

What do you mean, the pvp season 1?

I'd also say that many lifebased casters can be pretty toptier. I don't pvp a whole lot anymore but i'd say my pathfinder lifebased noncrit firestormer performs very well, the only HARDCOUNTER is aegis as noncrit don't get the same damage as a crit one would(although aegis users aren't impossible to beat, but it's kind of a rngparty. But as most maxblockers are kinda slow/low damage ish, they won't do much to you either).

Also my pve character did fairly well in pvp, though it'd need much optimisation for it to work properly in duels. I ran a 4l barrage coc frostwall and kinectic blast with avery high fire rate. Sadly my defense in pve was relying on my flasks and leech which wouldn't work for a character like that in a pvp-environment.

Edit: Also are vagan coc really t2?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 10, 2016, 8:25:59 PM
I'd rank vagan CoC lower.

Rank a good ST build higher.

EA is definitely T1. It's a completely ridiculous build for PvP. Gets 10 million times worse in 1v1s.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
Fully body T1 int Es Ci mirrored gear, expensive as fuck/ close to immortals, if you stack regen, 18k es? Bv's like 16k though. with enough setup, its guarantee 1 shot.

Wi is slower than current t 1's tho due to damage to time > range.

Wi's more so, stable damage + coverage.

I can probably count on one fist how many people I knwo who have anything mirror-worthy who'd run WI.

Plus, I'm running almost 11k, I do well enough for myself, I think. At least as well as one CAN do against Tier 1 builds like EA.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Please balance the costs listed around the same effectiveness. You can toss 1000 ex into any build, but some doesn't require that much, even tho we have seen some builds with unneccessary amount of geared put on it. You should aim to list them with either maximum effectiveness cost, or high cost, or entry level cost. Also keep in mind many builds you rate you have only seen from others, who use much varying budget, so they play with very different potential.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I must say that cwdt flame dash destroys everything good about EA. if you make a build which has 7k+ life and has good dps to deal with EA, EA gets totally outplayed. EA guys are top at ladder it's because people who has EA counter builds dont care about pvp ranked ladder much. i remember i played vs texasisfucked in 2.3... it was like less than 50 seconds 4-0 match. rounds were like 3-8 seconds. it's not about that players skill level, it's about that LA mechanic counters EA hard. You cant offscreen a LA, your fuses cant breach walls, you cant micro while cwdt flame dash puts me next to target after just one small hit. im sure it'd be same with CI GG BV or HoT builds with arctic breath wall shots. very short, ownage duels we can expect only.

LA is less good than it used to be, for example i can deal wth shin's build, but lapiz' grand spectrum greedy HoT build hits me for like 5k-6k damage per hit. i didnt try hard vs his setup with like fairgreaves hat + conversion ammies but then again, 13x spectrum HoT is really in a good spot. Im not aiming to create drama here but i believe that Hot builds are even more autistic than 2.1 Spark. Right clicking a spell and right clicking to a location makes no difference in terms of autism level of micromanagement. beeing unblockable is also something which makes it broken. also, please dont forget who brought that plague to SC league: VA_KillingFloor. genius of him. lapiz just mastered it with putting, gathering more broken stuff all around.

Normal Vortex has range problems, and can be countered very very very hard with smoke mine and cwdt + deto mines setup. I think its a 'wreck pvp noobs more' skill. vs unexperienced players it wrecks hard but vs eperienced ones it has almost no viability except some certain close range builds. Also, I suppose vortex counters pathfinder + hot, pathfindeer scolds + cwdt builds hard right? Thats good, i suppose we'll all get a vortex 6l swap soon. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 11, 2016, 7:15:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info