Wanting to come back

How is Population in POE?

I am considering coming back...

Still disappointed that no decent PVP is available ... But may give it another try.

How many ppl play in the Hardcore League?

Has there been any additions to the PVP? Can you kill someone permanently (well permanently out of the Hardcore league) in any way bsides the bandit quest?
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 1:37:32 AM
I'd go with "better stay away". This game isn't about PvP or griefing. It's designed to tolerate it, but not endorse it. HC perm is pretty empty. There's too much lab to make it fun anymore. I literally have to play for a week before I get to even try Merci-Lab only to die to Izzy time and time again. I can't learn the fight like that, so I'm stuck either playing a build that trivializes that fight or playing SC. Don't like it, but that's the current state of the game.
Lol...
Thats it?

Thats all the feedback I am going to get from the community?
If you're looking for PKing, then yeah, that's about all there is to say about it.
"
York wrote:
Lol...
Thats it?

Thats all the feedback I am going to get from the community?

Better to wait till 2.4 to see if anything got better, really.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Vipermagi wrote:
If you're looking for PKing, then yeah, that's about all there is to say about it.

I am looking for a game experience that involves meaningful PVP.

Are there many ppl playing this game? As in games full, game active or is it dying>??
Last edited by York on Jul 10, 2016, 1:00:38 PM
"
York wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Are there many ppl playing this game? As in games full, game active or is it dying>??

This game never dies. It has ups and downs. Currently (half way through the league) it is down. Coming back now will neither give you a fun experience in PvE nor PvP.

Wait until the end game patch that Chris is promising. Then come back...at least that's what i would do.

There are some decent league only uniques especially voidheart ring and Cospri's Will chest (you can look them up).

Other than that there really isn't a point to play.
"
York wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

PvP flopped hard, most of the ideas for PvP that are not already in the game have taken a back seat and may never see the light of day.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Please Tell me what PVP is already in the game? And what ideas are talked about?

I am at work and cannot download the game now, want to decide if I want to come back to it.

I played it since closed beta, but quit due to being disappointed with PVP in the game. (lack of)

I understand there is season leagues and permanent leagues, I would play Hardcore, Which hardcore would have more population?

And when this endgame patch is expected?
I thought maps was the endgame
Last edited by York on Jul 10, 2016, 1:48:31 PM
'Meaningful' PKing is a long way off, if ever.
There's a long, long list of things GGG will do first, so don't hold your breath.
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info