2.3 Cheap SRS Necromancer (Hardcore)

Hello, My name is Bash_Bass I'm fairly new to summoner and I recieved my general Idea of this build from: FliegenTod. You can find his build here:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1611973. I just personally felt this was too squishy. This SRS build is made specifically for Hardcore. Modifications should be made if you plan on playing this build in SC.

Pro's and Con's
Spoiler

Pro's:
-Amazing Clear Speed
-Much Movement Speed, WOW!
-Great Cheap Damage
-Easy Atziri
Cons:
-"Ramp Damage"
-Slow Start
-Constant Casting
-Fairly Squishy

Leveling
Spoiler

Level 1-38
Spoiler
These levels you will want to just level with something easy such as firestorm or Blade Vortex using Axiom Perpetuums with blade vortex or Lifesprig's with Firestorm

Level 38-52
Spoiler
This and a Tabula and GG

Level 52+
Spoiler
Get yourself a 5L +2 Fire gem staff for 1-4C and just play and play and play until you get bored. The damage on this staff is good enough to get to red maps.

Leveling Skill Trees:

Ascendancy
Spoiler
1st go Mistress of Sacrifice your flesh offering is far to powerful to not take this at this point in the game
2nd go Commander of Darkness damage and resists for free? OK
3rd go Spirit Eater this gives us more damage and better boss fights.
4th and finally you want to go into Beacon of Corruption.

End Game Skill Tree

Current 20c Gear:
Spoiler
Helmet:5c Staff:2c Gloves:2c Boots:2c Body:10c

Supposed to have a Haste in Helmet as well.
As for your body, Any HIGH life body with good resists. You need a 4 link in it with: Vaal Haste, Increased Duration and Flesh Offering. You definitely can use a Belly of the Beast here! As for the rest of your gear just cap your resists and get as much LIFE and mana regen as possible.

Why is your staff blue!?!
Spoiler
It makes some of my friends very angry that it is blue and I can keep up with them in high tier maps so you will want to leave it blue just to piss them off.

Optimal Gear
Spoiler
6L +3 gem staff with Cast speed and Mana Regen. High life, Resists, Cast speed and mana regen on all of your gear. It's really good to use armor gear for some phys reduction and run a Basalt Flask as well.

Videos
Spoiler
Coming Soon!

Check out my Twitch Channel
Last edited by MilkdDuds on Jul 9, 2016, 7:07:02 PM
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2016, 6:31:38 PM
Excellent guide! One of the only guides I've seen that has what to level with. Very helpful for beginners!
The 45-70 points skill tree link is broken :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info