On what planet are belts Jewelry?

"
"
srt746 wrote:
Spoiler

On earth. Where do you live? Jupiter? Belts have and always will be jewelry. Theyre optional. Sure some people require them to hold up their pants but for the most part theyre just decoration. Plus they do come in a variety of designs like diamonds and other typical jewel materials on the belt buckle.

As you told. Some people took 'em for holding their pants. In PoE there are no pants.

So belts = jewelery
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Chain belts around a scions waste through her bellybutton ring mmhm sexy
Belts are always classed as jewellery in RPGs.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
Well im pretty sure ancient egyptians wore belts as jewelry, soo on Earth. Accessories are jewelry, generally refers to the buckle of the belt which is still done even today.

Based off the cloth belt it looks to be gold studded with a gold buckle, soo yeah, jewelry. I could see a point made with the rustic sash but then again jewelry doesnt have to be made of jewels or metal, the like, it can be anything considered an ornament.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
"
srt746 wrote:
Spoiler

On earth. Where do you live? Jupiter? Belts have and always will be jewelry. Theyre optional. Sure some people require them to hold up their pants but for the most part theyre just decoration. Plus they do come in a variety of designs like diamonds and other typical jewel materials on the belt buckle.

On the earth i live on belts are called "Accessoires".
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
"
srt746 wrote:
Spoiler

Definitions vary. Clearly as you can see, GGG classed them as jewelry and that isnt as rare as you think.

"
ghamadvar wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
srt746 wrote:
Spoiler

+1. Taping a diamond to a car doesn't make it jewelry lol

Btw, this isn't a complaint thread, no need to "prove me wrong™", I just thought it was funny when I redeemed the cards ^_^.
jew·el·ry.

[ˈjo͞o(ə)lrē]

NOUN

1.personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal.

I guess each person has their own definition, but most people consider jewelry to be an accessory as well. So the difference being the bit about Jewels (belts have jewels check) and precious metal (belts have precious metal check).

Quivers also listed under accessories, could have jewels and/or precious metals so I guess it's strange they aren't included in jewelry. Although in game terms we obviously wouldn't want to include them in the pool for the lover card because yeah that's pretty much for chaos/regal recipe and getting a quiver would suck.
Last edited by OldmanBlackdragon on Jul 11, 2016, 6:21:14 PM
"
Quivers also listed under accessories, could have jewels and/or precious metals so I guess it's strange they aren't included in jewelry. Although in game terms we obviously wouldn't want to include them in the pool for the lover card because yeah that's pretty much for chaos/regal recipe and getting a quiver would suck.

I'm surprised they didn't add passive tree Jewels to the card to mess up chaos recipe hunters, since trolling is GGG's #1 thing lol
On what planet can some dude hitting ground with a hammer cause an earthquake? On what planet can people call lightning from the sky? fuck i could go on forever....

check yourself into planetless reality when playing this game. its a game after all.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 11, 2016, 7:14:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info