LetsPlay POE - New trading and Communication mobile and web application

7FH2EX
deleted
Last edited by D0berm4n on Jul 16, 2016, 12:12:32 PM
This week we will finish the Aura Support Finder, the ASF, this week :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
EDRR2O
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:

+1

Was going to try my first aura bot next league. This might come in very handy :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jul 26, 2016, 3:08:18 PM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

+1

Was going to try my first aura bot next league. This might come in very handy :)

Today later we releases v0.34 (v0.33 was only in the beta testing), it fixes all known bugs :D

In 2-3 days, we will release v0.4 that has the Aura Support Finder (ASF),

And then we work hard on the desktop app to make it in time for next league,

The desktop app will have all the functions the app has, so I hope you all will enjoy it.

I hope some of you will spread the word about the app, we need your help and feedback.
Update, we are going to release v0.4 with the ASF, and all known bugges fixed tomorrow
A78X8Y
Last edited by electridied on Jul 20, 2016, 6:52:55 AM
We have a short delay with 0.4 with the ASF, we hope that today we will finish it
BKWCOD
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 24, 2016, 3:37:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info