LetsPlay POE - New trading and Communication mobile and web application

34KJHH
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 14, 2016, 4:56:06 AM
X5YUHK
1. Where does the item DB comes from? Forums or directly from API ? Or only from your app users?

2. Does the app work at all? I tried these searches with 0 results:
-Account name 'Beaviz' (tried to see what I am selling through my ingame trade TAB)
-Account name 'rel4us' (tried to see what app owner sells, considering that owner should be selling something for testing purposes)
-Name 'Apep's rage' and 'Apep's Rage' and 'Apep's rage Opal wand' in all leagues

-"type: belt" + "base: leather belt" + "Defence: armour max 25" + "Misc: rarity rare", trying to get this belt from my trade tab:

0 results :(
This applies to the mff & upcoming support finder. Would be nice to make the links to forum post "click-able" from within the app (to open in browser).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Beaviz wrote:
1. Where does the item DB comes from? Forums or directly from API ? Or only from your app users?

2. Does the app work at all? I tried these searches with 0 results:
-Account name 'Beaviz' (tried to see what I am selling through my ingame trade TAB)
-Account name 'rel4us' (tried to see what app owner sells, considering that owner should be selling something for testing purposes)
-Name 'Apep's rage' and 'Apep's Rage' and 'Apep's rage Opal wand' in all leagues

-"type: belt" + "base: leather belt" + "Defence: armour max 25" + "Misc: rarity rare", trying to get this belt from my trade tab:

0 results :(

Hello, the DB is from the API, also, about your questions:

1. you must have searched the wrong league (default league is hardcore, change to prophecy :D)
2. about the belt, if you want armor on your belt, you need to look for it under mods, not defense, jewelry are not armor based, they have defensive mods :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
qwertz wrote:
This applies to the mff & upcoming support finder. Would be nice to make the links to forum post "click-able" from within the app (to open in browser).

You are correct, we will do it :D
"
rel4us wrote:

1. you must have searched the wrong league (default league is hardcore, change to prophecy :D)
2. about the belt, if you want armor on your belt, you need to look for it under mods, not defense, jewelry are not armor based, they have defensive mods :D

1. Yes, somehow I had selected wrong league, now it looks like it works- I can get the list of goods by my account name.

2. ok.

3. Still can't find for example 'Apep's rage', what I am doing wrong? See the screens http://imgur.com/a/fGQAa

"
Beaviz wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

1. Yes, somehow I had selected wrong league, now it looks like it works- I can get the list of goods by my account name.

2. ok.

3. Still can't find for example 'Apep's rage', what I am doing wrong? See the screens http://imgur.com/a/fGQAa

I just search for it, and found 100 results,

the only thing I see deferent between us is that there is a dictionary corrections at your search,

Otherwise you need to find it like I do...

or maybe there is something else in the filter?
Last edited by Timaria on Jul 15, 2016, 4:31:01 AM
JIG2SI
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 16, 2016, 7:30:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info