Name the first video game that got you into video game as a kid

I played pong and space invaders and the like off and on but I never thought gaming could be taken seriously until Final Fantasy.
any dos or 8 bits games
my english sux.
Megaman 1.

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 9, 2016, 12:25:08 PM
Wolfenstein 3D I think...
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
There were other, smaller games I played before but the first game I remember fighting with my brother over who'd get to play (and to hog the computer for hours):

The Patrician
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:34:11 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
For me it's Castlevania 3 on the NES I played the shit out of that game

Seriously..? Mine too, huh.

E: I wonder who ever won that trip to Transylvania

whoa nice, I loved that game so much, spend countless hours trying to make the perfect run.

I find it very interesting seeing what's everyone favorite's first game, I can pretty say how old you're all by the games you picked.

It's true. It's very telling of peoples relative ages. Man, before I owned it I must've rented Castlevania 3 a few dozen times. Grant was always my fave of the chrs. His pirate level was just so cool. I loved all the branching paths and the bosses were creepy af. The xmas I finally got it as a gift was the same xmas I got my SNES..Sadly I traded in Castlevania 3 for Super Castlevania 4. I'd already beaten 3 so many times and 4 was just so new and shiny.

4 blew my tiny little mind but I still have a place in my heart for 3 that can't be beat.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 9, 2016, 2:40:36 PM
Street Fighter and bet365, of course :)
http://zalozi365.com/
Last edited by marzinata on Jul 16, 2016, 6:50:27 AM
Mega Man 4!

Spoiler
Original Duke Nukem, using old school floppy disks ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type