Can't cross-league in sarn arena?

I'm certain I have played in sarn arena with temp SC leagues while on temp HC leagues. But today I couldn't. I had 3 friends in sarn arena, all claiming the arena was not full. I confirmed the gateway they were on, but the instance simply would not show up.

I tried everything in my power and could not join an instance that had other people in it. Eventually I got into an instance with 1 other person in it, but it was not the most populated instance available. I tried each gateway as well with no luck, and still able to join the instance with a single player from my temp league in it.

Hardcore temp pvp is far less active than SC temp pvp, and sarn doesn't seem to mix the two like the 1v1 arena does. Unless there was another problem I was facing that I am unaware of, something seems to be broken.
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2016, 8:51:53 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:38:17 PM
I'd like sarn arena to be like regular pvp (queue): cross-league for its sets ie temp leagues together permanent leagues together.
Last edited by biyte on Jul 9, 2016, 2:37:20 AM
Yeah it would be cool if it worked like that. I'd like it if there were multiple instances of sarn with two of which consisting of cross-league, and one not. That'd be pretty awesome!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Yeah it would be cool if it worked like that. I'd like it if there were multiple instances of sarn with two of which consisting of cross-league, and one not. That'd be pretty awesome!

I like this. The ctrl-click interface would allow for supporting it pretty well, too, with minor adaptation; too bad it will never happen because the devs no longer care.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info