What's your highest streak before your first TBE?

RNG hath not forsaken me

Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2016, 8:48:45 PM
did you only get that on the last run? im only like 380 in.. can i expect one by 500? lol.. i know i know.. RNG.. gratz, man!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Yeah that kill counter really helps keep tracks of things.

500 kills for 1 TBE, good or bad luck? hmmmmmm
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
I got first TBE at voll 1185. Had already given up hope and accepted to not find one, but it eventually happened.

Needless to say I found one card in total.
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Jul 13, 2016, 6:01:58 PM
With all his challenges completed, when did he have time for living a real life?

Damn GGG (sorry but I'm POed) and their philosophy of you must be a no-lifer 24/7 8+ hours a day grinder to get anywhere. Yes, yes, I know, I don't want original D3 Whimseyshire type of content either or TL2 where only the high end sets are saved. But damned if I do have a real life and damned if I don't for playing PoE and feeling like I can accomplish anything in a 3 month league with only 3 to 5 hours about 5 days a week (so only 15 to 25 hours per week) time to play. On top of my limited time I got shafted to the max by GGG pushing a bug infested half-baked (non-debugged) Prophecy League on me that shot latency spikes through the roof and I had to wait for patch 2.3.1 before I could even play at all (and Prophecy still lags more than Perandus did for me).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Getting 12 challenges is really easy in this league. Getting 24 is pretty easy too if you have an endgame character, and getting 36 is definitely achievable for people who only have 15-25 hours a week to play (I'm at 31 already, I have a job, and I also spend way to much time on the forums instead of playing ;) ). Getting 40 is insane but it's cool to have that extra challenge for people who like grinding.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Arrowneous wrote:
With all his challenges completed, when did he have time for living a real life?

Damn GGG (sorry but I'm POed) and their philosophy of you must be a no-lifer 24/7 8+ hours a day grinder to get anywhere. Yes, yes, I know, I don't want original D3 Whimseyshire type of content either or TL2 where only the high end sets are saved. But damned if I do have a real life and damned if I don't for playing PoE and feeling like I can accomplish anything in a 3 month league with only 3 to 5 hours about 5 days a week (so only 15 to 25 hours per week) time to play. On top of my limited time I got shafted to the max by GGG pushing a bug infested half-baked (non-debugged) Prophecy League on me that shot latency spikes through the roof and I had to wait for patch 2.3.1 before I could even play at all (and Prophecy still lags more than Perandus did for me).

I'm married and have a full time job(and I don't play PoE at work).

Getting challenges these days is more about playing efficiently than it is about submitting to an insane grind. Last time I checked my time played for prophecy I was around 130 hours with 39 challenges and my play is far from optimal. I'll hit 40 with under 150 hours. 12 weeks of 15 hours a week is 180 hours. You could do them too, if you played well enough and dedicated your in game efforts to achieving then.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jul 13, 2016, 8:50:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info