any tips to improve this build?

Last bumped on Jul 10, 2016, 4:11:25 PM
gotta have some more to go on than just a skill tree. that way people know what your intention is. that makes it easier to give feedback.

I would suggest trying to drop the 30 nodes and make up that int and dex in your gears. its not always possible, but that's the ideal.
i'm too early in the character and too new into the game to know. what about just the passives? any tips on that?

edit im looking for a tanky mace + shield that does decent damage
Last edited by Kentucky6996 on Jul 9, 2016, 1:23:01 AM
Hi,
You don't have enough life in your tree. You should have a min. of 150% life(for ranged or with belly of the beast) and better something like 180+. Life is the most important stat. Block is only a chance to not get hit and Armour only reduces phys damage. Armour works good against small hits and bad against big hits. But Armour together with Endurance Charges is extremly powerfull, because ECs reduce %phys damage taken and than Armour has a bigger effect.
Also you are missing Accuracy. Accuracy increases the chance to hit. If you don't plan to play a crit build you should grep Resolute Technique instead of Accuracy.

So here is a the tree that would be better imo:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAMbYWGPzjcsewAE9_PSD0jgGxozPXaT2SN3VXz8aPhQgfuLvDnk5UEfp1eRRns2XefKc0iGnMCgqbpdXDfJBAeeLT_e-2WGWbPObggcUTTborY2Rzmhl_EsaVc9-vJ9hIXasGJGE7-oYoupi7NrBUeb3MhLhTUYuU3Ttd1O0L3KpfNnBgtNvBS07OyE0xPYvzHrvnsVBP6-nhNlAoBzOPQ9HfsC_K1B8uwY5FPa9NqmVDc135TrYxYr7qoY7ZU0M9_5UJy8Bka9s8wa-p6yvkFUt0mjyUWAblxo48B8yTqIABLPAZg==

For Bandits i would take 3*Oak.
You might want to get some Spellblock, thus Rainbowstride and Stone of Lazhwar could be interesting for you. If you want to go full into Block you even might want to play Gladiator instead, but imo the defence Juggernaut provides is way better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info