Do u like cats or dogs more?

grew up with both; haven't had my own dog as an adult but i did rescue an adorable kitty I named "Pants"

It can sit on my hands and keep me warm.

Cats win, for the moment. Working on the dog part :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My biggest issue with nature is its lack of wifi.

Cats.

Please point on the globe picture where there is wifi without nature.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Please point on the globe picture where there is wifi without nature.

Please define "nature".
"

Please define "nature".

Exactly.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I personally wont get a dog unless they have acres to run on. Inhumane IMO. Not born to be cooped up in a small house or apartment with a small or no back yard just because some human is lonely (even with millions of ppl around him go figure)
My biggest issue with nature is its lack of wifi.

Cats.

lol. praising technology but against AH like a Luddite. whatever dude time and place for everything. When I go to my dads farm I dont even bring a cell phone. So much to do.

PS I was in panama surfing in this spring and didnt have a cell phone either. Just copious amounts of booze girls and weed and checking out plants that looked like out of Jurassic park. I mean roots as big as round as a car growing on surface. stop and smell the roses man. I dont care where you are at. a park in the middle of the city or BFE - community and nature is much more fun than this virtual world we created. JMO.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 11, 2016, 6:17:26 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
lol. praising technology but against AH like a Luddite.
As long as the seller's price is merely a suggestion, and the buyer has ultimate price-setting authority which puts the seller on a binary yes/no position rather than the other way around... as long as that's there, automate it up, sky's the limit. My objections to AH aren't based on blind fear, but on an understanding of game theory.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I haven more of an affinity toward dogs. I can look at a dog and know that we look at life in similar ways. If you can't eat it, play with it or &^*& it, piss on it. That's pretty much my motto in life. I was also born in the year of the dog.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 13, 2016, 7:57:05 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I can look at a dog and know that we look at life in similar ways.

Do you go around sniffing other people's butts and rolling around in your own poop? Interesting.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Cat person. Dunno why. Dogs are fun, but kind of like kids. I enjoy other people's dogs.

I too, am a cat person and I agree!

~Jackie
Dogs.
I don't mind cats, but if i'd have a pet it'd be a dog. He guards the home, you can go running/working out with him etc.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Jul 18, 2016, 5:29:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info