My final ultimatum

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL OPEN BETA FOR NO EXPLAINABLE REASON!! Please give me a key or i will explode, and possibly take out most of the continental U.S.

And before you say "oh thats ok, i live in New Zealand (which spell check tells me isnt a word D:)" The explosion shall reach you too!

So as you can see, if you give me a beta key you could be the savior of the two most important countries in the world! otherwise we all go kaboom :D
"
Nephrael wrote:
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL OPEN BETA FOR NO EXPLAINABLE REASON!! Please give me a key or i will explode, and possibly take out most of the continental U.S.

And before you say "oh thats ok, i live in New Zealand (which spell check tells me isnt a word D:)" The explosion shall reach you too!

So as you can see, if you give me a beta key you could be the savior of the two most important countries in the world! otherwise we all go kaboom :D

So it will take out the continental U.S. only and New Zealand. A very focused blast with a surgical touch.
-Hugs are bunnies and bunnies are nice.
"
Phowl wrote:

So it will take out the continental U.S. only and New Zealand. A very focused blast with a surgical touch.

Why yes, I am the most technologically advanced (and stretchy) explosive in history at the moment, fear me!!
Last edited by Nephrael on Jan 18, 2012, 10:51:29 PM
Oh no not the land of GGG D: Well maybe when i get my friend beta key i shall give it to you :)
Why did it say i was a nub?
"
KiiNGz wrote:
Oh no not the land of GGG D: Well maybe when i get my friend beta key i shall give it to you :)

You catch on veeery quickly (evil laugh) and that would be very kind of you :)

also you have good taste in profile pics :D
Last edited by Nephrael on Jan 18, 2012, 11:07:04 PM
Some poeple just want to watch the world burn... like me. No keys for him!
Last edited by Diverso on Jan 18, 2012, 11:22:09 PM
"
Diverso wrote:
Some poeple just want to watch the world burn... like me. No keys for him!

but...but....but... I don't want "keys" I want "key" :D
Not a single one!
"
Nephrael wrote:
give me a beta key you could be the savior of the two most important countries in the world! otherwise we all go kaboom :D
I don't negotiate with terrorists :P
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Nephrael wrote:
give me a beta key you could be the savior of the two most important countries in the world! otherwise we all go kaboom :D
I don't negotiate with terrorists :P

Slammed.
This thread needs more turtles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info