[2.4] Simple Juggernaut Earthquaker - Uber Lab Farmer

"
MrTastix wrote:
"
Excalibur__ wrote:
"
Revocaine wrote:
Have you tried uber lab yourself with this in 2.4? I think ti's going to be really difficult now.

I haven't tried Ube Lab in 2.4 yet, but I imagine that I will be just as easy.

Why do you think it's going to be difficult now? What did they change (besides the obvious Earthquake nerf, which is negligible)?

Unrelenting was nerfed hard.

Instead of a 100% chance to get max Endurance charges it's a 25% chance.

You should still be incredibly tanky but don't expect the permanent IC shenanigans like we had before.

For as hard as Unrelenting was nerfed, it is still very, very good, especially since Izaro summons enemies. If you're worried, you can always swap out one of your utility flasks for a Stibnite Flask and/or use a Decoy Totem. At level 80 in Essence I was able to defeat Izaro this way, and my character is still far from the power level that his predecessor was at the end of Prophecy.
so has anyone done uber lab in 2.4 with this? im looking for a uber lab farmer that doesnt have to worry about traps.
woops dont know why it posted twice.
Last edited by UhYuuki on Sep 12, 2016, 9:14:29 PM
Build looks interesting. Is it still viable with Ice Crash? Also how good this is without 5-6 links (I have only 4L Marohi now)
Also, I can see the build is very dependent on Endurance Charges. Why not include Endurance Charge On Stun in basic setup (not a luxury 6 link version)?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
Build looks interesting. Is it still viable with Ice Crash? Also how good this is without 5-6 links (I have only 4L Marohi now)
Also, I can see the build is very dependent on Endurance Charges. Why not include Endurance Charge On Stun in basic setup (not a luxury 6 link version)?

If you want a four-link, go for EQ, Melee Phys, Less Duration, and Fortify. Your choice which gem to swap out if you want End Charge on Stun; I would do Less Duration probably. This build doesn't really require End Charge on Stun. Even though Juggernaut has been nerfed, it's still very powerful.

Also, yes, I imagine this build is still compatible with Ice Crash, although it would require a little bit of tweaking.
Last edited by AronJerda on Sep 17, 2016, 1:45:52 AM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
so has anyone done uber lab in 2.4 with this? im looking for a uber lab farmer that doesnt have to worry about traps.

I have. Traps are trivial and you have to move around a bit more when fighting Izaro because of the Juggernaut nerf, but otherwise not too difficult. I would skip any Uber Lab where Izaro has charges until you hit 90.
Last edited by AronJerda on Sep 17, 2016, 1:42:38 AM
Hi

I'm having Endurance charges 8 only. At times it is difficult to generate 8 endurance charged against bosses. Voll if he attacks i lose all my endurances charges. I don't have any Frenzy charges.

I need to take a screenshot with my endurance charges when they up. If i hover across Earthquake i see only 27K DPS? Don't know the reason for this. With endurance charges i don't see any major DPS changes?
I'm currently at level 89 and Merciless Izaro is like a walk in the park.
Have not tried Uber_Izaro yet. I feel Squishy with my character.
Health pool sit's at 5300 and Armour just over 7000.
Any chance you could look at my character it is open for viewing.

Running Essence Leaque higher maps is a problem. My Problem is i don't like to back-off from a fight. This is when i get killed.

The other problem is our location we only can get a latency of 220 ms by default over distance to EU.
Rubber banding is a big problem. You are through the traps, then get yourself back in the middle off the traps.

But if you could look at my character i would appreciate this and give some recommendation.

I think i'm one of the oldest players in POE.(Sixty +) comes to mind.
Last edited by jgundlach on Sep 21, 2016, 7:26:26 AM
Congrats Excalibur__, great build I enjoy playing with it.

I got a question. Have you considered the usage of Iron Reflexes and Undeniable(instead of Unbreakable) or even better using both after uber ?
"
brumbrum45 wrote:
Congrats Excalibur__, great build I enjoy playing with it.

I got a question. Have you considered the usage of Iron Reflexes and Undeniable(instead of Unbreakable) or even better using both after uber ?

Iron Reflexes is a bit too out of the way on the tree to make it worth going for.

Undeniable is almost useless because with the keystone Resolute Technique, you can't miss with your attacks. The +1000 accuracy rating is useless and the extra attack speed is not worth it. I would recommend taking Unstoppable over Undeniable, but Unbreakable over Unstoppable.
"
Iron Reflexes is a bit too out of the way on the tree to make it worth going for.

Undeniable is almost useless because with the keystone Resolute Technique, you can't miss with your attacks. The +1000 accuracy rating is useless and the extra attack speed is not worth it. I would recommend taking Unstoppable over Undeniable, but Unbreakable over Unstoppable.

Thanks for the reply!

It was my bad. I guess I was too sleepy while reading the skill, I thought it gives 1000 ER but its accuracy rating (completely useless for the build as you`ve mentioned).

I`ve decided to go to Sovereignty so I could use herald of ash. hatred and warlords+blasph. I`m feel kinda lazy to stack endurance charges.

Thanks again and keep up the good work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info